Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

D2 Center Console Plate w/ Switch Bezel - ON SALE

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator
Received 95 Likes on 90 Posts

Just curious, but any reason this wouldn't work on D1? The consoles are almost identical. I know the automatic transmission shifter is a bit different.

Old 02-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Mudding
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jafir
Just curious, but any reason this wouldn't work on D1? The consoles are almost identical. I know the automatic transmission shifter is a bit different.
We did not adjust for D1 hole so the D2 hole is right at the edge of the transmission shifter bezel and interferes at the front edges of the shift box housing. It could work but we CAN'T sell it that way for quality reasons. The switch area and perimeter of plate are identical. We already have one of our friends at Inland Rovers who didn't care about the edge distance and he's planning to install on his D1

We have the drawings ready to go and will be ordering the D1 plates any day now. It just takes $$$ . Lead time is typically 4 weeks. They have to get cut, bent then go to anodize and marking.

We also are working on the patterns for D1 and RRC shift boots. Even D1 MANUAL trans!!!

We'll keep updating on our Facebook.com/blacklistedengineering page

Old 02-17-2015, 12:40 PM
Mudding

EDIT: Sale and promotion have ended.

Here's a picture of what the first 20 buyers receive.

After 2/28 we'll have the boots for sale for $10 each with FREE shipping. We also have an upgraded boot material for $15 each with FREE shipping - the blacklisted limited edition Trek Series boot!!

Attached Thumbnails D2 Center Console Plate w/ Switch Bezel - ON SALE-bezel_package.jpg  

Last edited by badfysh; 02-25-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: sale ended
Old 02-17-2015, 12:47 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 225 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by badfysh
We did not adjust for D1 hole so the D2 hole is right at the edge of the transmission shifter bezel and interferes at the front edges of the shift box housing. It could work but we CAN'T sell it that way for quality reasons. The switch area and perimeter of plate are identical. We already have one of our friends at Inland Rovers who didn't care about the edge distance and he's planning to install on his D1

We have the drawings ready to go and will be ordering the D1 plates any day now. It just takes $$$ . Lead time is typically 4 weeks. They have to get cut, bent then go to anodize and marking.

We also are working on the patterns for D1 and RRC shift boots. Even D1 MANUAL trans!!!

We'll keep updating on our Facebook.com/blacklistedengineering page
Patiently waiting for the D1 version........
Will you be making plates for both heated and non-heated seats?

Old 02-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by fishEH
Patiently waiting for the D1 version........
Will you be making plates for both heated and non-heated seats?
We have received enough requests that it is VERY likely we will split our order into both types, heated and non-heated since there isn't a harness and element present. It's the manual versions that will have the small order run - we might only make a few of those.

We can easily add the non-heated version, its just going to depend on whether or not our water jet guy is going to charge me for not doing any extra work. Less cutting time, same bending, and slightly more anodize, but ultimately, same product/size/volume etc.

Answer is: more than likely yes, both versions for D1- expected ship date March 31. I expect to place the aluminum order this coming Monday and we usually expect a 5 week lead time although sometimes sooner.

Old 02-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Mudding

D1 test vehicle is coming this weekend. So this isn't some grand idea, maybe we'll do it etc. We have a D1 center console on the floor right next to my desk with shift bezels and parts we have been testing/drawing, this weekend we will test fit a prototype.

Once I verify the measurments etc. on the test vehicle on Sunday, order on Monday

Old 02-17-2015, 08:09 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Center Console Plate

Placed my order today at 10:14 PST. Did I make the cut for free boots?
The shipping confirmation doesn't say.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:15 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 225 Likes on 194 Posts

D1 test vehicle is coming this weekend. So this isn't some grand idea, maybe we'll do it etc. We have a D1 center console on the floor right next to my desk with shift bezels and parts we have been testing/drawing, this weekend we will test fit a prototype.

Once I verify the measurments etc. on the test vehicle on Sunday, order on Monday
Sweet!!!! Guess I just need to figure out my seat situation then.

Old 02-18-2015, 10:34 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by ronpar
Placed my order today at 10:14 PST. Did I make the cut for free boots?
The shipping confirmation doesn't say.
ronpar:

Yes, you got a set of free boots. There are only 5 sets of free boots left. After the promotion is over they will be listed on our website for $10 each with FREE shipping.

People are supposed to use coupon code NEWBOOTS but nobody has so we are just keeping track of the numbers and sending them to everyone that orders whether they ask for them or not until we hit 20 or 2/28, whichever comes first.

Old 02-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Winching
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

We also have an upgraded boot material for $15 each with FREE shipping - the blacklisted limited edition Trek Series boot!!
What is the upgraded material? Real leather?

Quick Reply: D2 Center Console Plate w/ Switch Bezel - ON SALE