Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Discovery 2 for sale salt lake city utah

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 03:53 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discovery 2 for sale salt lake city utah

Hello all, not a native to the forums. I have a Disco 2 that I need to get rid of, and I would rather it go to someone who can do something with it. It's a 2001, has the CDL from a 2003 installed. Currently has 2" pucks lifting it and that's it. I bought it from in-laws with the idea of making something to wheel and hunt in, but I don't have the time and now I need the space.

Has the typical problems, topcoat peeling as in the pictures, heater core needs to be replaced, has a slow leak letting water past the windshield on the passenger side so the headliner is messed up. Stereo head unit is not working either. It loses coolant at a VERY slow rate, so much so that I'm not even sure if it's a problem or just how these trucks are. A/C works. Has a problem with the power windows in the rear doors. The current front bumper is something I whipped up when I was bored.

The pros: Engine runs strong, passes emissions, doesn't lose a drop of oil and oil stays really clean. Never had a problem with starting and driving reliably. 132k miles. I'm looking to get it out of here quickly so I would take $800 for it.

As i said I'm not a native to the forums, so if you are seriously interested or have any questions reply below and I'll get you my number

Old 02-29-2020, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,589 Likes on 1,305 Posts

Disregard glws

Old 03-08-2020, 02:03 PM
7th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kylen Anderson
Hello all, not a native to the forums. I have a Disco 2 that I need to get rid of, and I would rather it go to someone who can do something with it. It's a 2001, has the CDL from a 2003 installed. Currently has 2" pucks lifting it and that's it. I bought it from in-laws with the idea of making something to wheel and hunt in, but I don't have the time and now I need the space.

Has the typical problems, topcoat peeling as in the pictures, heater core needs to be replaced, has a slow leak letting water past the windshield on the passenger side so the headliner is messed up. Stereo head unit is not working either. It loses coolant at a VERY slow rate, so much so that I'm not even sure if it's a problem or just how these trucks are. A/C works. Has a problem with the power windows in the rear doors. The current front bumper is something I whipped up when I was bored.

The pros: Engine runs strong, passes emissions, doesn't lose a drop of oil and oil stays really clean. Never had a problem with starting and driving reliably. 132k miles. I'm looking to get it out of here quickly so I would take $800 for it.

As i said I'm not a native to the forums, so if you are seriously interested or have any questions reply below and I'll get you my number

I'm interested please PM me.
Thanks