Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 1994 and 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB - Richmond, Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 10:04 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1994 and 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB - Richmond, Virginia

I have two Range Rover Classic LWB trucks for sale, both are located in Midlothian, Virginia which is a suburb of Richmond. Each one is a great driver, an excellent candidate for a full restoration project, or with a little work they would easily make an exceptional rig!

1994 Black Land Rover Range Rover County LWB - $6,800 obo
204,800 Miles

Link to detailed pictures

Runs extremely well and ready to go anywhere - very reliable. $3,600 spent on maintenance and upgrades over the past year including OME +2" medium duty suspension and 235/85/16 BFG K02 tires. This truck has made multiple long distance road trips and is ready to take you anywhere. 95% rust free, other than some very light surface corrosion the only rust is below the passenger B pillar at the sill. Like new upper liftgate.

The power steering pump struggles at low speed and probably needs to be replaced. The cosmetics on this truck are rough as it sat in the elements for about 10 years. The paint is faded and the clear coat is missing on a lot of the truck too. There is damage to the rear passenger door but it opens and closes with no issue. The driver window needs a window motor (have one on the way). The wood trim is in poor condition and the headliner is hanging down. The carpet and seats are in good condition.

1995 White Range Rover Classic LWB 143,700 miles. - $4,750 obo

Link to detailed pictures

Runs very smoothly, A/C works great, power steering excellent, rust free upper tailgate, coil conversion on Bilstein shocks, brand new battery, interior in good shape, have records going back 20 years, clear title in hand.

The clear coat on the hood/cowl are peeling. It has rust in all the usual Rover places. Passenger floor board has a hole, driver side floor board is intact but surface rust, wheel wells have corrosion, rear door jams each have a hole, cargo floor has holes at the rear body crossmember, and the crossmember has holes but body mounts are good . Worth saving, but beyond a wire brush and POR-15. With a little work you will have a very reliable ride with years of life left.

I bought this truck over the summer. I would not recommend driving 2, 3, 8 hours home as I have not gone through it and cannot vouch for its road worthiness beyond the local driving I have done. If you are not local I am happy to take detailed pictures, otherwise please schedule a time to see it in person.

Old 10-15-2020, 08:09 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Both trucks have been sold. Thanks everyone for your interest!