Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hard Labor Creek Fabrication

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hard Labor Creek Fabrication

I wanted to pass on a couple of announcements about Hard Labor Creek Fabrication.

As some of you know or not, HLC Fab has been building winch bumpers, rock sliders, steering systems and whatever our customers wanted for their vehicles since 2008. This has been a nights and weekends operation while working a full time job and for the most part has been a full time gig in its own right and had stretched us thin at times. The business has picked up enough that it was affecting delivery times and I realized that a decision needed to be made on the direction of HLC Fab and my day job. Over the last few months I have tossed around the options and decided to leave my regular day job and have been working HLC Fab full time for over a month. This move will give me more time to focus on my family and grow HLC Fab to a level that I know is achievable.
I want to thank the family and friends that have supported me over the last three years and the customers that have put their trust in our products. We hope to be around for a long time and feel very confident that the products that we make will be also. We have a ton of ideas for new products that we will be focusing developing now that the time is there do so. We are currently working on an improved 3-link that will be consistent in quality and durability and a crossover steering system that is completely bolt in for Defender, DI and RRC. We are also excited to announce that we have been working with a local powder coater and will now be offering a 5 year warranty for the finish on any of our products that are powder coated against rusting under the powder coat and flaking. Unfortunately we will have a pricing increase due to the powder coat and the cost of raw materials, we have not had a price increase since we opened the doors and we are going to keep it as minimal as possible.
Thank You, Denny Doler