Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

LR3 Modified Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2019, 04:23 PM
4wd Low
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default LR3 Modified Headlights

What: LR3 2005-2009 Custom Modified Headlights (non-adaptive).
Where: Brooklyn, NY or Sussex County, NJ (your choice).
Shipping: UPS only. Will ship anywhere as long as you're willing to pay for it.
Includes: LH and RH assemblies, HID bulbs (low beam), blinker bulbs.
Not Included: High beam bulbs, all 194 bulbs.
Price: $450

These were modded by myself and they're in decent condition overall. The lenses were removed and the inner reflective housing selectively painted a dark gunmetal, while the orange reflector/blinker plastic was tinted with Rust-Oleum Lens Tint. They look great on the vehicle but my preference is still with the stock lights, so I'm switching back (and I found adaptives). With the orange plastic tinted, using stock halogen bulbs in the front blinker can make seeing them in daylight a bit more difficult than with the stock lights. But I've passed inspection with them and haven’t been pulled over since I installed them a year ago. Using a brighter LED I think would remedy the situation completely (not included in purchase).

There are some imperfections on the outside of the lenses that I have not been successful in removing via polishing/buffing. You can see what I'm talking about in the photos. The side 194 sockets that light the backside of the orange blinker plastic are in good condition, but one of the ports is slightly melted (common issue with these housings, where the bulb burns too hot for the plastic). You can still get the bulb and socket in place, but you may notice it fits a bit tighter than usual.

Selling cheap as I'm sure these are not technically 'road legal', and I cannot guarantee that there will be no future moisture issues since the lenses have been opened. They've been moisture free since I installed them (and I have experience doing this on other vehicles), but again there is the possibility. My suggestion is to throw a large silica packet in the housing if you see any moisture build up. Again, please treat these as a bargain for a reason; DIY modded, lens imperfections.

The blue light is just reflection.

Lens imperfections.

Lens imperfections.

Lens imperfections.

Old 11-29-2020, 09:37 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you still have headlights

Hey still have headlights forsale