Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting '04 DII SE7 Bonatti Grey 110K

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Overlanding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shocks and springs????????

Looking for uprated springs and shocks?
Please advise what you have. Hoping for 2" HD springs and shocks.
Please forward details on condition and pictures if available.
Thanks
Jake

Old 08-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Overlanding

Looking for uprated springs and shocks dII?
Thanks
Jake

Old 08-12-2014, 08:15 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
Some pictures of the side steps. They are solid with only the very slightest signs of surface rust in a couple of spots underneath. Nothing to worry about and nothing a shot of rustoleum or even better, POR15 couldn't take care of. I'd say they are among the best I've seen here in New England after 10 years of abuse.
Thanks for the pics, Paul. I'm looking for some that are a little more off-road looking. Metal bars/steps instead of the OEM style. I guess I'm basically looking for rock sliders w/ steps. I appreciate the pictures and the effort, though!

Old 08-12-2014, 09:41 AM
TReK
Received 163 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by Lotus7
Looking for uprated springs and shocks?
Thanks
Jake
I have a three inch OME lift on my truck but without something else to put on it, I'm not removing that kit until the truck goes on the chopping block. I also have a 2 inch lift that looks like it's also OME on the '99 that came in last week but it will be several weeks before I am to the point of removing the suspension. I have four DII's here and am up to my neck with requests. If you can wait, I'll post up on the '99's thread about the suspension once I have it off.

Old 08-12-2014, 09:43 AM
TReK

Originally Posted by mattmo78
Thanks for the pics, Paul. I'm looking for some that are a little more off-road looking. Metal bars/steps instead of the OEM style. I guess I'm basically looking for rock sliders w/ steps. I appreciate the pictures and the effort, though!
So, you're looking for something more like this. You could probably lift the entire truck up by these sliders. I don't know who makes them or what they're going to look like once they're removed but I can tell you they are sturdy enough for two grown men to jump up and down on them simultaneously. If you're interested let me know and I'll try to get more photos up. Keep in mind, they're heavy so shipping won't be cheap.

Attached Thumbnails Parting '04 DII SE7  Bonatti Grey  110K-img_7640.jpg   Parting '04 DII SE7  Bonatti Grey  110K-img_7641.jpg  
Old 08-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Overlanding

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
I have a three inch OME lift on my truck but without something else to put on it, I'm not removing that kit until the truck goes on the chopping block. I also have a 2 inch lift that looks like it's also OME on the '99 that came in last week but it will be several weeks before I am to the point of removing the suspension. I have four DII's here and am up to my neck with requests. If you can wait, I'll post up on the '99's thread about the suspension once I have it off.
Paul,
Thanks for the response. Im certainly interested in the 2" lift, the 3" will cause too much pain. Please PM me when you are ready to start pulling the truck apart. Im stalled waiting for suspension upgrades, the sooner the better however patientce is a virtue.
Thanks,
Jake

Old 08-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Mudding
Received 31 Likes on 14 Posts

In need of a working keyless remote/alarm module that is located just forward of the rear sunroof. Possibly need driver side door lock, ignition tumbler, and pair of keys. Mine is starting to get loose.

Last edited by OCMike; 08-12-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Air compressor with low pressure line?

Old 08-13-2014, 10:41 AM
TReK

Originally Posted by Lotus7
Paul,
Thanks for the response. Im certainly interested in the 2" lift, the 3" will cause too much pain. Please PM me when you are ready to start pulling the truck apart. Im stalled waiting for suspension upgrades, the sooner the better however patientce is a virtue.
Thanks,
Jake
Will do Jake. I'm working on my own and have 4 DII's here at the moment. One will be heading to the crusher soon but I have two that are almost complete. I'll get to the lift as soon as I can.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 08-13-2014, 10:41 AM
TReK

Originally Posted by OCMike
In need of a working keyless remote/alarm module that is located just forward of the rear sunroof. Possibly need driver side door lock, ignition tumbler, and pair of keys. Mine is starting to get loose.
I have all of these items. I'll PM you details.
Cheers,
Paul

Quick Reply: Parting '04 DII SE7 Bonatti Grey 110K