Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting '97 P38a, '96 DI, '95 RRC, '90 RRC

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Paul:

Box up a set of window rain guards, a dashboard repair kit, rear bumper light guards, and a spare shock for my rear step, a sunroof glass bolt and nut, some good alpine seals and ship it off to PR. I dare ya. Oh yea, throw in some front seat bottom leathers. Thanks.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:17 PM
TReK
Received 161 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris-bob
Oh, everyone knows I'm anything but bashful!

How about rear bumper lights? I need the sockets and lamp housings. D1 of course.
Go figure, I have three lefts and no rights. I'll PM you details.

Old 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by slanginsanjuan
Paul:

Box up a set of window rain guards, a dashboard repair kit, rear bumper light guards, and a spare shock for my rear step, a sunroof glass bolt and nut, some good alpine seals and ship it off to PR. I dare ya. Oh yea, throw in some front seat bottom leathers. Thanks.

Don't have window rain guards. Don't have a dashboard repair kit. Don't have (never have in fact) rear bumper light guards. Don't have (never have) a spare shock for the rear step.

I'll get a bolt and nut together and check the seals on the '96 in front of the shop tomorrow (but I doubt they'll be much of an improvement over what you have). I have one nice Bahama Beige seat bottom leather that I can remove for you. It will fit either side. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

I ship all over the world. Today parts went to the Philippines and Bahrain. Yesterday I shipped parts to Australia, Canada and the Czech Republic. If people are willing to pay the cost, I'll ship anywhere.

You have to realize that the only economical way to ship to PR is by Priority Mail. The USPS is very competitive on small, light packages but when anything gets heavy or large, the rates go up dramatically. If I have the part and you're willing to pay the freight, I have no problem shipping to PR.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 02-09-2012, 05:57 AM
Pro Wrench

Paul.....I know all of that and I'm half kidding. I imagined you prancing through your huge inventory grabbing stuff on the shelf....I thought you had those rain guards for sure and if we got a few other bits together we might have finally got a deal together....god knows I've done one with everyone else. Appreciate your presence anyway.

Old 02-12-2012, 07:41 AM
TReK

You can have both Alpine window seals (they are in surprisingly good condition) with the expansion strips and the sunroof hardware, including shipping for $50. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 02-12-2012, 07:43 AM
TReK

Chris-bob,
I got your PayPal and the bumper tail light will be on it's way north tomorrow.
Thank you,
Paul

Old 02-13-2012, 07:04 AM
Pro Wrench

OK I'll take that, thanks. I'm sure you said recently you had rain guards....no? I think I may need a reflector for the rear left bumper cap. Not the light. What about the D2 left rear tail lamp?

Old 02-13-2012, 07:48 AM
TReK

Yes, I did get rain guards in on the '97 DI I parted out back in December. The rain guards were cracked in multiple places so, since you can buy them brand new for less that $70, offering them for $20-25 just didn't seem worth the trouble considering the size of the box needed for shipping them. I know that on more than one of the bulletin boards where I listed the truck for parting I mentioned that I was going to keep the guards for my own truck. That's what I did and they are not for sale.

I don't have any spare reflectors for the end caps. In fact, I have a couple of near perfect end caps that were given to me off a truck that had a TJM rear bumper. The reflectors of the original end caps were used in the aftermarket bumper. That aftermarket bumper had been sold and now I find myself in need of a couple of rear reflectors, just like you.

It has been almost ten months since the last DII came through the shop for parting. As a result I am woefully low in DII parts. I have no lights, early or late style for DII's at the moment.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 02-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Pro Wrench

I haven't seen the Weathertechs for under $100-ish. I'm thinking the other ones are more universal or lightweight or just junky. As in everything (except maybe my level-o-meter) this is a useful part of the truck for me. Mostly to leave window ajar when I'm parked in a blistering lot but also for air when its raining out.

I'm paypalling you for the other bits, thanks.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:08 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might not even want to know how much it would be to ship the exhaust to texas. The y pipe and the borla catback. Any idea?

Quick Reply: Parting '97 P38a, '96 DI, '95 RRC, '90 RRC