Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting Alpine White '95 RRC LWB

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 07:42 AM
TReK
Received 163 Likes on 137 Posts
Default Parting Alpine White '95 RRC LWB

Incoming. It has just over 110K miles on the odometer. Runs and drives but there's an unhappy lower knock that doesn't bode well. The interior is pretty good. New cat back exhaust. I'll post more once the truck arrives.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:08 PM
TReK

The interior is very nice.

The instrument bezel that surrounds the speedo, tach, ect is in about the best shape I've seen a 22 year old part. Three of the mounts are perfect, one is slightly damaged. The piece fits the dash securely.

The center dash is also in very good shape.

The radio works. The speakers (HK) work. The sub works. The HK amp works.

The one button remote locking fob works (will sell it with the matched Lucas 17VT immobiliser).

All four exterior door handles work and the front come with keys.

The jack assembly looks like it was never used.

The tool kit has all the tools still in the factory plastic.

There is a brand new Yokohama Geolander on a never used steelie in the back as a spare.

The other four Yokohama Geolanders look like they have a few thousand miles on them. They were replaced less than two years ago.

There is a brand new cat back exhaust system under the truck.

BTW, the noise I was warned about from the engine turned out to be the exhaust hanging from the y pipe. No one ever connected the two together. I'll be testing the engine. The transmission and transfer case both seem fine.

All the lights are in very good shape. The chrome bumpers are also nice. No crush can covers.

The wood ski slope has the usual cracks in the lacquer as does the a/t shifter. The transfer case shifter is really nice.

The two front speaker grilles are missing the plastic rings that help the two screws to secure them in place. Nevertheless, the other three clips are in excellent shape. The grilles look good, too.

The seat ECU is shot.

The passenger seat switch works in all directions.

Both the passenger seat and the driver's seat are in pretty good shape.

It looks like all the door seals are in very good shape.

The door waists are in good shape. These are the seals that go around the top of the door. The window frame and windows rise up through these rubber seals.

The small access panels in the front seat plinths are good. No broken mounts.

The side mirrors are good. They moved when I touched the seat memory switch so it would appear they respond, even to a funky seat ecu command.

The rearview mirror looks like the auto dim may not work but the glass is clear, not cloudy like they sometimes get when the liquid leaks.

The four Cyclone wheels are in good but not great shape. There is some curb rash but nothing awful.

The clock works.

This truck has the newer, '95 only, rear window regulators. The work fine. These babies are really rare.

If I think of anything else, I'll post up. If you have a '95 Classic and you have been compiling a list of needed parts, get in touch with me because many of these parts won't last.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:12 PM
TReK

Oh, I forgot, the ABS pump cycles correctly and seems to be working as it should. I will be doing a full test of the ABS system on Monday.

Old 03-20-2016, 06:47 PM
TReK

Well, the instrument bezel went for $200 in a matter of hours on eBay. Auctions start for the speaker grilles in a few hours. I'll probably list the center dash fascia tomorrow night. The unobtainiums going to go fast.