Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

"Saleen" - 2011 Range Rover Sport Autobiography 510HP - Raleigh, NC

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 07:51 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Saleen" - 2011 Range Rover Sport Autobiography 510HP - Raleigh, NC

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet "Saleen". She is 1 of just 500 special Autobiography edition Range Rover "Super" Sports manufactured by Land Rover in the world each year. These trucks rarely, rarely go up for sale anywhere. You, are in luck to be reading this ad.

New, Saleen cost more than $86,000 and is one of the fastest production SUVs in existence. Her 510 supercharged ponies roar from an advanced exhaust system, riding on sport tires with true Land Rover off-road capabilities... in case you need to race someone on hard dirt... because why not. Her audio system is pumped up. Her interior (DVD players included) is impeccable. Her roar will make you turn the radio off and keep it off.

Who NEEDS this type of vehicle? Probably no one, this is a WANT. But, if you NEED to:
-Drive fast, well and comfortably.
-Outrun your friends in a "sleeper" Rover.
-Drive over mountains and across the country, fast, with tons of stuff.
-Pick up prospective men or women.
-Park anywhere and adopt a swagger.
-Pick up kids from school fast and... well, you get it...

You NEED Saleen.

Do you need good MPG? Look elsewhere. She's 14 to 16 MPG on a 25 G tank. That faint whining of the supercharger and fading headlights in your rear-view mirror when you step on the gas and use her paddle shifters? Yea, blame them. She's freaking fast and drinks gas like I drink Manhattans.

I am the second owner of Saleen and bought this big beautiful beast last December with one roadtrip in mind: 5,000 miles from Raleigh to Montana and back this summer with a motorcycle, bikes and tons of gear with me (see photos). Oh, and cocktails in her fridge (more on that later). My trip is over and Saleen performed exceptionally well... but she's just getting started... I don't need this truck, I just wanted her for awhile...

Since December, Saleen has been well-cared for at EuroMotors on Capital Blvd in Raleigh. She has a clean single owner CarFax (prior owner) and recent service records (mine) in her glovebox. Her major recent maintenance has already been handled so she's plug-and-play for another 30,000 miles or so. In preparation for my trip, she received about $1,500 of minor repairs (boost sensor and more) to get her in tip-top functional shape, with a few adders... She has a Class III trailer hitch that recently hauled 600 lbs on the tongue for 5,000 miles and can haul trailers (well and fast) and has 2-month old Pirelli sport tires with 36,000 mile warranty from Discount Tire.

What's wrong with Saleen? Nothing! But, her catalytic converters are expected to need replacement in the next 12 months, which should cost around $1,000. Her major services are done, she doesn't leak anything other than... well, speed and style. See, this is me being honest with you. Don't BS me, I won't BS you...

What does the Autobiography package provide? New, $11,000 worth of awesomeness: Flush-fitting front and rear bumpers, rear roof spoiler, vision assist pack, body-colored lower side panels, 20-inch Autobiography alloy wheels, duo-tone leather with contrast stitch, Autobiography sport embossed front and rear headrest and wood inlays, premium audio with HD radio, unique premium Autobiography badge, quadrangle exhaust ($11,000)

Want the technical details on this truck? Do a Google. I recommend this review: http://autoweek.com/article/car-revi...egant-fast-and

Want to see Saleen gliding across the Midwest at 95mph with a motorcycle attached and her refrigerator chilling a cocktail? Look at the pictures.

Want to see her in-person and fall in love? Email me.

This is an incredibly special collector's edition truck in great condition and the price reflects that. I do not need to sell her and will not entertain any low-ball offers or unqualified prospective buyers. Cash and credible cashier's checks accepted. I've bought and sold vehicles a few times - don't mess around.

Yes, I'm serious.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d...661315455.html