Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Selling Wilderness Roof Rack

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling Wilderness Roof Rack

I've got a Garvin wilderness rack that I am thinking of getting rid of. I'm going to college in a few months and can't fit into any parking decks.

It will fit a Discovery series 1 and 2.

It's about $900 new (I think more), and I am looking to sell it for around $550, not including shipping. I'm willing to take offers for it, but I do not want to go too low from my original price.

It has a tiny bit of rust, inside the basket there are a few bolts missing, but I just used some rope and tied them down to the cross bars (on the wilderness rack), because I did not want to drill any holes into the cross bars.

The only thing I did to the rack was drill hole on the top of the front bar to add more lights onto the car. I will add two of the cheaper fog lights with it, no promises of how well they will ship.

I've got some pictures on my account to look at the roof rack if you want to check it out. I will be taking some new ones soon and will post them.

The rack was purchased new in December 2011, so it's still pretty new (relatively speaking).

This is the rack new:
http://www.wildernessracks.com/off-r...very-84-l.html

Feel free to comment here if interested or message me, either is fine

Thanks,
Breck

Last edited by DiscoBreck; 07-13-2013 at 08:01 PM.