Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Series 3 LandRover For Sale in Vancouver, BC

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 05:32 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Series 3 LandRover For Sale in Vancouver, BC

1976 Series 3 for sale. Has been upgraded to the 2.5 from the 2 1/4 gas motor, clean galvanized chassis with coils springs, LHD, 2 spares, tires are a approximatley 1/4 used, stainless steel exhaust system and Fairy overdrive. Tow hitch. Disk Brakes in front and drums at rear. Very clean interior, looks like a County interior with very good sound/heat insulation. All work performed in the UK before it was imported. Body looks great, a few corrossion spots on the bottoms of the doors but only surface(Landrover typical) Also has a block heater. Rare safari roof with all 4 working air vents.

Seats 3 up front if you remove the strapdown box on the middle seat. Has fold down back seats but no seat belts. Also, a removable slide in tool/spares box between the back seats(see pic), with various spare parts.

Rover Tech did the overhauled the transmission approx 5 years ago.

Daily driver to and from work and on weekends. Great running order. Only selling as I am looking at a Series LWB. Am in a hurry as I have one lined up and the owner is patiently waiting for me.

Its a steal, make me an offer.

Call : 604 724 9915 or Email: dengwe@shaw.ca

Attached Thumbnails Series 3 LandRover For Sale in Vancouver, BC-rover1.jpg   Series 3 LandRover For Sale in Vancouver, BC-rover2.jpg   Series 3 LandRover For Sale in Vancouver, BC-rover3.jpg