Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Several Discovery II items for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 04:50 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Several Discovery II items for sale

I have the following for sale:

ABS Amigo v1 $150

Harman Kardon speakers from 2000 Disco II:
subwoofers in housing from rear cargo door
two 6.5" speakers from rear passenger doors
two 1" speakers from rear passenger doors
Factory Alpine six disc changer
Factory head unit am/fm cassette
These are being sold as a package for $150

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my factory Harman Kardon system. I added an aftermarket head unit so I could play music from a thumbdrive. I am still using the factory amp along with the front door and a pillar speakers. In place of the subs I have a single polk 8" woofer in a sealed box running straight to the amp. I have also replaced the rear speakers in the passenger doors with 6.5" 3 ways.

All speakers that are for sale are Harman Kardon and are not blown,punctured, or worn out.

I have a steering box from a 2002 Disco 2. It was pulled from a known working system. My friend had a rear end collision and had the vehicle totaled. I got this part from him in case I ever needed it and I don't. I am selling it for $100

Items I would trade for if not purchased: Roof Rails from an 04 Disco II, or cupholders, the nice ones that Land Rover wants a ridiculous amount for. In either beige or black. Also a mint, no scratches, no dings, no chips rear access ladder for a Disco II.

I am in Tannersville, Pa and the steering box is pick up only as are all other items. I do not have pay pal and accept cash only. As far as the trade goes that is one of the three items I have for sale for one of the three items I have listed I would trade for. Just pm me if interested and with a contact name and number so I may call you.