Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 05:04 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale

I have a stack of Land Rover/Range Rover factory parts that I got from a shop going out of business and I wanted to check on this forum before I put them on eBay. I'm from the Porsche forum and someone recommended this site. There has to be somewhere around 200-300 individual parts: o" Rings, Gaskets, Wabco Brake Brain Box, Gears, Switches, Hoses, Studs, Bolts etc. I was told about $1800 worth of parts. I would prefer to sell everything as a lot. All parts are brand new, OEM etc. Please take a look at the pictures and let me know if there is any interest or just make me an offer. I know plenty about Porsche parts, but nothing about LR/RR so if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale-rover01_resize.jpg   Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale-rover02_resize.jpg   Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale-rover03_resize.jpg   Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale-rover05_resize.jpg   Stack of brand new Land Rover/Range Rover parts for sale-rover06_resize.jpg