Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WTB Msc Small Random D1 Pieces/parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default WTB Msc Small Random D1 Pieces/parts

My 97 5-speed came to me with some random things either missing completely broken and worn. I'm hoping someone with a few leftovers or parts trucks can throw a bunch of this stuff in a box and I can paypal them.

-the small turn signal amber lenses in the fenders below the mirrors (2)

-AEL 97+ gas cap

-jack handle (truck came without the bag under the rear seat but I don't need the crossbars)

-clutch/brake pedal pad (worn is ok, I'm completely missing one)

-window switch plate (mine is totally broken, I have switches just hanging)

-subspeakers from the back door (I'll take a chance if they even look like they might work...I know its all old enough to be iffy and I'd be smart to just buy new ones, but I'll pay for some questionable old ones if they are handy. Dont need the amp or surround)

-Plastic Gauge binnacle/shroud (somehow mine got mangled so I could use a grey one or a black one from a d2, bahama beige wont really work)

-i used oem rubber drivers mat (long shot here I know, mine came with three, passenger and the two back but no drivers)

Thanks for looking! If you can help me out shoot me a PM and a price and I'll get back to you!

Joe
97 sd r380 cloth and no leaky sunroofs.