Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

I NEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 12:54 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I NEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi my name is Sarah and I am from Toronto ON, Canada. I am looking for the following parts for a Range Rover 2002 Discovery II. The parts I am looking for are:

Side running boards
Rear step (black)
Rear ladder (black)
Rubber mats with Rover logo (front and rear)
Rear seats (third row) either 1 or 2. Must have head rests (Tan colour)

If you can help me out please call me @ 905.265.2668 or email me at Sara@academyfinecars.com

Thank you
Sarah

Old 03-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: I NEEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi ,
Have you got any of the books from Rovers North or Altantic British? I'm kinda in the same boat with you,I live in Ottawa,and finding preowned Discovery II parts in Canada can be a bit of a pain. Rovers North and Atlantic British ship to Canada on a regular basis,they both carry original equipment parts and accessories.There is a place out west called Rover Park Boys,but they seem to carry a lot of aftermarket accessories. I've noticed Ebay is a pretty good place to get Land Rover accessories and parts. Good Luck!

Old 11-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Drifting

Sarah,
I have a really nice set of Side running boards. They are of a Range Rover p38. I am not sure if they would fit. On the up side,I am in North Ontario. My son lives in TO, and I could get them to Toronto with in a few weeks. My son and I bring used LR parts over from England ever 6 months.
Cheers Dennis.

Old 11-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Three Wheeling

Sarah,
Try www.paddockspares.com
they are in UK but cheapest here and ship worldwide.