ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

this is gay, the hondvette

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 05:04 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: this is gay, the hondvette

wooooooooooooooo, its got a new gay spoiler, looking worse than ever

Old 11-22-2005, 10:34 PM
Nux
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yuck! 05LandRover, do you know the clown that drives this monstrosity?

Old 11-23-2005, 04:46 AM
Recovery Vehicle

no, thank God i don't, if i did, i would kick his ***, and then i'd have to kick my own *** for looking at such a POS

Old 01-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Mudding

car and driver has a feature on the new dodge challenger that will be an 07 model, it looks ten times better than the mustang, which looks good as well. I would take a new GTO over either because it stomped the mustang in a Car and driver comparo in every performance test, from 0-60, quarter mile, slalom, skidpad, braking, and top speed, the mustang only won in looks. The mustang will outsell the Gto only based on looks. Any one that wants a real muscle car would buy the Gto bc of performace not the mustang, also mustangs come in a V6 so that daddy can buy his little 16 yyear old daughter one, the GTo is only v8, therefore since the mustangs have always catered towards looks but GM has always won at the track.

Old 01-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Recovery Vehicle

ORIGINAL: MadBilly

car and driver has a feature on the new dodge challenger that will be an 07 model, it looks ten times better than the mustang, which looks good as well. I would take a new GTO over either because it stomped the mustang in a Car and driver comparo in every performance test, from 0-60, quarter mile, slalom, skidpad, braking, and top speed, the mustang only won in looks. The mustang will outsell the Gto only based on looks. Any one that wants a real muscle car would buy the Gto bc of performace not the mustang, also mustangs come in a V6 so that daddy can buy his little 16 yyear old daughter one, the GTo is only v8, therefore since the mustangs have always catered towards looks but GM has always won at the track.

I think I just got a tumor from reading this post.

GTOs suck! Sad But True - Metallica!

First of all, The GTO is an Austrailian Design. I have the Car and Driver that you make reference to, and if I remember right, they said that even though the Stang is 100 less HP, it was still a better buy due to safety, and for the money. I'll dig that magazine out tonight to make sure, but I do know that the Stang beat the GTO for the purchase by I think 1 point.

Also, how many times has the Mustang had to quit its production such as the Camaro, Charger, Challenger, GTO, Trans Am (Firebird), and even a Ford, the Maverick.

0 that's how many.

For 42 years, every kid in the United States has grown up wanting the same pony. GTOs are using a 6 liter motor putting out 400hp. The 03-04 Cobra has a 4.6L with 390hp. Just a simple Pulley will jump that HP to approximately 440. Given it does have a S/C.

Also, the GTO is ugly, looks like a grand am. I work next door to Berg Pontiac Cadillac, etc etc etc here in Midland Texas. They had 3 identical GTOs back in 04 and they wanted MSRP of something like $35K for each. They sat on the lot for 4 months. They didn't sell until they dropped the tag down to 26 or something like that. After that, all three sold the same week. Then the 05s came out. A little improvement, yes, 1, bigger motor, 2, split exhaust, 3, hood scoops, however, these scoops are not functional as they are on the 03-04 Mach 1.

I'll refer you to a Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords issue, not sure on the year or month, I'll look for it tonight too.

03-04 mach 1 vs. 04 GTO

Mach 1 wins by approximately two tenths of a second (aka 1/5 for those who like GM) with the same driver as the GTO.

GM =

Old 01-10-2006, 08:53 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Also, what does this have to do with the homosexuality of the Hondvette?

Please, stay on topic, if you are going to rant about how gay the GTO is, start a new thread. of course, i only realize this after i have made a reply to your post. that is my fault

Old 01-11-2006, 02:45 AM
Mudding

dont blame me for going off topic, on page one people are talking about the charger and posting pics. and mention other crap

Old 01-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Recovery Vehicle

in reference to the HondVette.

Old 01-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Mudding

in regard to honda vette
some people have more money than they have sense. How is that person not embarresed to drive that.

Old 01-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Recovery Vehicle

yeah no ****, i'd kick my own *** if i had to drive that

in regard to honda vette
some people have more money than they have sense. How is that person not embarresed to drive that.

Quick Reply: this is gay, the hondvette