ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

I have a HUGE complaint

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts
Default I have a HUGE complaint

Ok, as we all know the price of HID aftermarket headlight kits are becoming cheaper and cheaper so more and more people are installing them on their cars and trucks.
These people need to have their headlights shoved into their eye sockets and then the lights turned on!!!
I am really getting sick and tired of being blinded by these God damn headlights.
Where they come as factory they are great, but as aftermarket....KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:34 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

i saw an awesomely blinding HID upgrade kit on an old a$$ Chrysler Town & Country the other day on the highway. made me chuckle.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

EVERYONE around me has them. Stupid suburbs. I just can't wait to get 500 watts worth of Hellas up on the roof. 10 times brighter than HIDs except my car doesn't look like it's wearing goofy blue contact lenses, and I only get the extra light when I need it. Or when I want to blind some one with annoying HIDs.

Old 09-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Baja
Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

Spike, you have to remember that 98% of the drivers on the road think they are the only people who matter and couldn't give a rat's *** about anyone else.
Same people who get in the far right of the lane to turn left so you can't go around them, even when there would normally be room.
Same people who merge on to an interstate at about 40mph.
Same people who drive 50mph in the center and/or left lane on multi-lane roads.
Same people who exit right at the last second from the center or left lane.
Same people who stop when entering a round-about when no traffic is in the round-about.
Same people who stop in a round-about to let people enter.
Same people who pass many places to merge when a lane is ending, in order to get a few cars ahead, and then merge forcing people to stop and further back up traffic.
You get the picture...when you aren't blinded by them.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Lolz

Name:  Picture2066.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  30.4 KB

But yeah, mine are not blue like almost all you see, and they're aimed correctly and fail to even bother the lowest of cars enough to make them flash me...... or they're just worried about doing so and having the other six HID Hella's come on.

They're warm in this picture, shows the color they are.

Name:  015-2.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  56.4 KB

Old 09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Street Wolf
Lolz

But yeah, mine are not blue like almost all you see, and they're aimed correctly and fail to even bother the lowest of cars enough to make them flash me...... or they're just worried about doing so and having the other six HID Hella's come on.

where did you buy your kit at? i need me some of that

Old 09-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by antichrist
Spike, you have to remember that 98% of the drivers on the road think they are the only people who matter and couldn't give a rat's *** about anyone else.
Same people who get in the far right of the lane to turn left so you can't go around them, even when there would normally be room.
Same people who stop when entering a round-about when no traffic is in the round-about.
Same people who pass many places to merge when a lane is ending, in order to get a few cars ahead, and then merge forcing people to stop and further back up traffic.

Exactly!
In the Rover its not such a problem when they are behind me, but in my wifes car it is a problem no matter what.

Old 09-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Street Wolf
Lolz

As long as they are aimed correctly I have no problem, its the stupid @ss' who just pop them in and go, and then they add the HID fog lights on top of that...I want to pull out my 7mm Mauser and take them out of my misery.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by discoxd
where did you buy your kit at? i need me some of that
I get them from this guy right here. Have multiple kits on multiple vehicles and haven't had the slightest problem out of any of them.

http://myworld.ebay.com/hidwholesale88

Old 09-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by antichrist
Same people who make me do this while driving:

Name:  1220370962595.png
Views: 23
Size:  19.5 KB

Quick Reply: I have a HUGE complaint