ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

Michael Jackson

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Michael Jackson

MJ even paid personally for the parents and kid to fly from florida to the trial in california, since they could not afford to. Says something about his charecter. Look at how he got criticized by people when he "danggled" his son off a balcony. He was just being a proud father and showing off his son, and he held his kid up in the air somewhat close to the edge of a balcony and every one is saying he endangered his child that he is obviously VERY proud and happy to have. Look at all the myths about MJ and his hyperbolic chamber that he supposedly slept in in the 80's. Do you remember that. His skin color is a real dieseas. Have you ever seen a black person that has large white splotches on them? i have. He sought treatment and ended up pretty much getting whitewashed trying to even out all the blemishes. That explains his skin color. it would look even worse if he didnt try to even it out and he just had blotches of white on his black skin. I will not defend his nose job bc that is just weird. But do not be so critical on him. He is a good peson that is very giving to all sorts of charities, he helps need kids and parents out all the time. He lets local youth groups use his large amusement park and zoo for free. He only lives at neverland ranch part time bc he owns several house around the wold. He also uses his jet only pat time but uses it to fly kids to seek treatment for rare and specialty dieseases and for the Make A Wish Foundation. The media just victimizes him bc he different. He was accused of being in the occult after the Thriller video. Where does it stop. He is THE LARGEST pop icon EVER, so of course he is always in the tabloids. Look at all the things abou the olsen twins and brittany spears and jessica simpson, and every other pop star in the tabloids. How much of that is true? But for MJ he has tabloids all around the world writing things about him. Every country has a tabloid writing about him. Do you think Brittany spears has tabloids writen about her in Japan? NO, she isnt world famous, only English speaking countries famous. I think MJ is probaly weird but he is a good guy, and i would like to see more people in the music industry (espcially black artist) that dont have to cuss and be thugs and talk about sex all the time to sell records. I would rather hav MJ as a next dooe neighbor than just about any rapper you could think of. Look at the Kobe trial, that girl wanted his weiner and willingly had sex with him bc he was rich and famous, later she files rape charges, then recants her statements.

Old 03-04-2006, 05:34 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Michael Jackson

Madbilly I agree with ya mike is a cool guy and he has helped lots of people but sad as it is man the tabs don't give a f@@k about that but want to be in his face about random charges I'm you with on the nose job. The tabs just need to leave mike alone and let him be his own person and that's on the real. With the kobe case I heard the girl had a mental problem. Yeah the rap muisc industry is a bit overbored with the sex rap and degrading women it ain't right. Had a talk with my moms about it people who work hard to get a decent check and the the rappers cussing degrading women get all the loot it's very backwards I'm a jazz drummer and very good at my skill but will but will never get the reconizition like them ain't nothing wrong with making money but do it way where one could feel like they earned instead of it being given to them.