ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

Must be nice...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Must be nice...

So this week I am doing someone elses route while he is on vacation.
I am lucky enough to go to the super rich part of Grand Rapids, I mean multi million dollar homes, G Wagons, Porches, etc.
I have a list of gate codes so that I can get back to these homes.
You ever heard of Amway? I have delivered to the owner (Dick DeVos) of the compaines house.

So today I am driving down a long single lane private drive to find a address, I get to the house and it was big but nothing overly huge.
The garage was open so I went to set the package inside the garage and not only did they have a shiny black Range Rover but parked next to it was a shiny black LR3.

Then another house that I delivered literally 12 pillows, 2 comfortors and a blanket from JC Penny's to had a Jag convertable, it was a LVK? It was older, eighties maybe? 43,000 miles on the clock, white with red leather.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:51 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I would never get a delivery route finished in that neighborhood. I would be too busy staring, at the cars of course.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Team Owner

You think the cars look good then you need to see the women!!! Jogging, playing tennis, the beauty salon...even the chick behind the desk at the dentist office is smokin' hot with a low cut top big **** and tight a ss skirt.
Kid Rock cranking on the CD player in the van and looking at hot chicks jogging and bike riding all day keeps me goin'.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:21 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I completely understand what you're saying. That's pretty much the only reason dealing with the traffic around here in my work isn't so bad. I drive a Kenworth T800 that sits nice and high so I get a good bird's eye view. Convertibles and open sunroofs are my favorites.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah but I bet you guys have never been stuck in beach traffic. We have a ton of high school kids crawling over the whole county too. The only thing that beats it is college

Old 07-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Team Owner

Well on MY route I deliver to Grand Valley...it rocks.
I am old enough that all the boobies that I look at need to be 18 or older.
When they answer the door in a t-shirt and no bra fresh out of the shower is the BEST!

Old 07-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Next time I think pics ......of both the chicks AND cars .....are required Spike.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

spike you should come visit me.

i live in kirkland which is just across the lake from seattle. IT IS land/range rover land. i swear it must be a requirement if you own a home in my area to have some form of british transport.

there is one house across the street from me that is a mediterranian style home. husband and wife have matching black range rovers. his has chrome wheels. gorgeous jags, LR's and a few aston's roaming around also. lots of high end stuff. a few homes i have seen ferraris and lambos tucked into the garage.

a french guy that owns a house next to the small building i live in made a comment to me one day about all the toys he sees me playing with in the garage. i told him i was ghetto rich. hahahha

oh and i forgot to mention all the prime *** wandering around,,,

Last edited by sloppyjoe; 07-10-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:19 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

those almost look like my ex fiances tit job,,,

but she was a bitchy redhead

Quick Reply: Must be nice...