ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

tattoos

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oooh! Great thread I have five...my first was my tramp stamp (sadly, the typical girl thing to do), then I got one on my upper right arm, inside my left wrist, inside my right forearm and one on my ring finger.

I can post pics tomorrow when I'm on my laptop at work.

I'm planning a rib piece (a piece from Alphonse Mucha) and a half sleeve (I have to earn that one).

Old 08-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Mudding

Side story...I met a kid in first year Arabic (he was just learning the alphabet and I was in third year). I noticed part of a tattoo on his arm. He had tattooed "salaam" (peace) on his forearm. The bad part? Arabic is read right to left, this was left to right, with the letters unconnected and backwards...it was TOTALLY wrong...I didn't have the heart to tell him since it was in HUGE BLACK lettering and I knew he'd find out in two weeks anyway...sad. I'm not sure you can cover up something like that...

Old 08-11-2009, 01:01 AM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

here are some of my many,,,

Attached Thumbnails tattoos-tat8.jpg   tattoos-tat6.jpg   tattoos-tat4.jpg   tattoos-tat5.jpg  
Old 08-11-2009, 01:06 AM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

a few of my 95% sleeve

Attached Thumbnails tattoos-tat7.jpg   tattoos-tat1.jpg   tattoos-tat2.jpg   tattoos-tat3.jpg  
Old 08-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

crap dude... i dont get to go get mine this weekend, unforseen financial issues... oh well, it will have to wait till i get back from chicago in october/november... on a much lighter note, my pit bike is getting delivered today!!!!

Old 08-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Mudding

Let's see if I do this right...

I also have a heart (red heart, black outline) on my ring finger on my left hand, got it after I got divorced.

The "Follow Your Folly" is on my left wrist and yes, it is based off the Fat Tire commercial a few years back. The cherries represent my hometown (Spike will know this one!).

The "X" is actually the alchemy symbol for copper. The color didn't take well here (on my inside, right forearm) so I need it touched up.

My shoulder will be part of my half sleeve I'm planning...

Forgive the frumpy tramp stamp picture...I had to pull down my high-waisted vintage skirt to get a photo of it. And the stretch marks...I lost 30 pounds a few years ago...bah.

(yes, I pulled down my skirt for you boys!!!)

Attached Thumbnails tattoos-annietattoo1.jpeg   tattoos-img00172.jpg   tattoos-img00181.jpg   tattoos-img00185.jpg   tattoos-img00195.jpg  

Old 08-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

annie you are quite a hottie, and the tattoos are like bonus points

Old 08-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Mudding

I have a few. 1/3 sleeve on the left arm with a koi, seahorse with a saddle and V-8 sidepipes, and a racing turtle. Upper inside of right arm is a twisted black and red nautical star with flames, large flaming sun on upper back in the center of my shoulders, klinket killer whale on lower right side of my back, large Chinese symbol over the top of my left foot, one swallow on each side of my chest/shoulder - 0ne with flames, one with water.

Attached Thumbnails tattoos-photo-11.jpg   tattoos-chest.jpg   tattoos-img_2371.jpg  
Old 08-11-2009, 11:23 PM
5th Gear

here's one of my two.

it's located on the backside of my arm. some people think it's weird, but of those who understand the meaning can appreciate it.

i was never one to get a tattoo and hide it. the back of the arm is nice, because it's show able, but not front and centered.

Attached Thumbnails tattoos-img_0674.jpg  
Old 08-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by discoxd
annie you are quite a hottie, and the tattoos are like bonus points

+1 disco grrrrl