Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Part numbers's needed

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 05:09 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeff Blake
Wow haha this got weird fast. What's with the youtube links?

My inspirations are LRDirect, Abran, Paul, and the tons of useful advice I've gathered here from forum members.. pertaining to my Discovery 2. TRIARII? I could probably live without triarii.

Poor guy though, every time I google some issue with my rover, I stumble across an old triarii thread. It'll start off like, damn that's too bad... your rover really has it in for you... then, you want to do what...? then $2k is dropped on an ABS modulator (from John Craddock of course) and I close my laptop and go on a walk
Its nice to be envied
Interesting because people on here always get bent out of shape when I dont take their advice, but yet whenever I do reach out for help on a matter you retards jack my threads and bring up stupid **** that gets everyone worked out. Furthermore Ive noticed that everytime I replace a part or add an accessory to my truck you guys cry about how much money Im spending. Last I checked this was a vehicle based enthusiast forum. Sad part is Abran, Paul, ZGPhoto, Rovertmastertech, Fiseh and countless other members regularly troll these forums giving fellow members **** and running their chops. In person they quit and polite like nothing ever happened

Clearly you guys are here for the wrong reasons. But rest assured; forum or no forum Im gonna keep on spending hard earned $$$$ on a Land Rover. Might as well call it a long term restoration project. I know dam well what I want and Im gonna do exactly what I want weather you retards like it or not. Your welcome to follow along and admire the pics of the build or you can cry about it with your buddies while wanking off to my sexy pics

Old 09-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

When are you going to replace your chassis? It has more holes in it than those fishnets you were wearing. You spend money on trim pieces and accessories when you desperately need a chassis, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Baja
Received 718 Likes on 623 Posts

Originally Posted by TRIARII
Sad part is Abran, Paul, ZGPhoto, Rovertmastertech, Fiseh and countless other members regularly troll these forums giving fellow members **** and running their chops. In person they quit and polite like nothing ever happened
I admit, i have given you **** about how much you spend on your vehicle, and I'd say it to your face if I ever saw you, Im pretty sure you are the only member I have given ****, and it's been mild.

But now that you have decided I give people ****, Lets talk about the real problem, which I have held back from saying. Your mechanical and comprehension skills are lacking. You ask for advice but never can execute it. In addition, you are inept at following the RAVE manual, like the time you did your oil pan gasket and did not use RTV at the front cover and rear main bearing cap, only one of many examples.

The sad part is(to use your own words), you are broke, have no career path in mind, and fantasize about living a free life with your rover. All the while dumping every last dime you have into it. Remember the title loan?

How do we know all of this? TMI, your posts are filled with it.

Last edited by abran; 09-09-2017 at 07:40 AM.
Old 09-10-2017, 12:30 PM
Drifting
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The drag queen phase was just the tip of the iceberg.
If that was your drag queen phase, is this your white nationalist phase?

Also, you sure like to pose for a lot of photo shoots. Just an observation.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:38 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by ZGPhoto
When are you going to replace your chassis? It has more holes in it than those fishnets you were wearing. You spend money on trim pieces and accessories when you desperately need a chassis, it just doesn't make sense to me.
Correction: 2 holes. But working on it Mr Dink. Working on it. During our last offroad trip my truck sustained some body damage which only adds to the burden of a rusted out frame. Working out a "deal".

Hint:

Old 09-12-2017, 01:42 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by Vermonster909
If that was your drag queen phase, is this your white nationalist phase?

Also, you sure like to pose for a lot of photo shoots. Just an observation.

Sounds like a personal problem? I have the solution: https://antifascistnetwork.org/get-involved/

I really hate people like you who go around burning flags, vandalizing police cars while preaching "black lives matter". Man I hope there is a civil war hehe

Old 09-12-2017, 01:57 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by abran
I admit, i have given you **** about how much you spend on your vehicle, and I'd say it to your face if I ever saw you, Im pretty sure you are the only member I have given ****, and it's been mild.

But now that you have decided I give people ****, Lets talk about the real problem, which I have held back from saying. Your mechanical and comprehension skills are lacking. You ask for advice but never can execute it. In addition, you are inept at following the RAVE manual, like the time you did your oil pan gasket and did not use RTV at the front cover and rear main bearing cap, only one of many examples.

The sad part is(to use your own words), you are broke, have no career path in mind, and fantasize about living a free life with your rover. All the while dumping every last dime you have into it. Remember the title loan?

How do we know all of this? TMI, your posts are filled with it.

What you guys dont take into consideration before you give people **** is that some of us are not born with the know how skills to work on and keep our motor vehicles running in tip top shape. Skills and knowledge are aquired over time with practice, hands on experience and **** ups. I never preached that I was a "master mechanic" like some some of you bone heads. I want to learn. Learn as I go. Any mistakes I have made in the process will serve as valid lessons later in life. Around here mechanic shops dont offer aprenticships anymore (Ive called many shops). Cant justify spending another $15k-$34k on college either.... nor do I want to with how colleges and universities are being run these days. But I also dont want to be dependant on a mechanic shop everytime I need work done. In my experience most mechanics cant be trusted. I learn to do the work myself and aquire the tools then I end up saving $$$$ long term. Yesterdays generation of die hard mechanics are getting ready for retirement and the new generation of mechanics will be forced to learn more sophisticated skills in order to work on modern day computer driven cars. Shame.

So instead of giving guys like me **** about how I spend my money or mistakes Ive made why dont you act in a way that sets the best example for me and others new to Land Rovers and diy mechanics?!.

I notice many of you bitch moan and complain about my money and how I spend it. Really? Worry about your own dam money and shut the **** up. Im willing to bet my left testi that the lot of your guys blow some of your money of beer, smokes, drugs, **** and who the **** knows what else. I also see some you you spending more $$$$ on huge mud terrain tires that alone are worth more than your old clunker. All the power to you. I work my *** of for my money and bet your *** im gonna do what I want. Be it parts for my truck, fishnets and platform boots or a armory of guns for the anticipated civil war

Old 09-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Drifting
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I really hate people like you who go around burning flags, vandalizing police cars while preaching "black lives matter". Man I hope there is a civil war hehe
So the answer to the question is that you're a white nationalist, and it's not a phase. Thanks!

And fwiw, I was carrying a badge and swearing an oath to protect and defend the Constituion long before the best part of you dripped down your daddy's leg. You're an all talk no action internet white nationalist who has literally said he hates America.

Your hope for a civil war sounds like a threat. Be careful what you wish for. I've seen you, in person, driving around on your stack of phone books. You wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Old 09-12-2017, 06:59 PM
TReK

So the answer to the question is that you're a white nationalist, and it's not a phase. Thanks!

And fwiw, I was carrying a badge and swearing an oath to protect and defend the Constituion long before the best part of you dripped down your daddy's leg. You're an all talk no action internet white nationalist who has literally said he hates America.

Your hope for a civil war sounds like a threat. Be careful what you wish for. I've seen you, in person, driving around on your stack of phone books. You wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

To answer your original question. It is not a phase to embrace your identity with open arms. Contrary to what you preach, there is no shame or harm in taking pride in your race, heritage, sex, sexual orientation, religion, political ideology etc etc. In your mind it is okay for people to celebrate black history month or gay pride, but racist if a white person to embrace their history and the contribution of their race in human history. It is a double standard that will surly backfire on your asses on of these days.

If a civil war should break out, I will be prepared. Im ready and willing to defend myself, my family, my property, my race, my rights and my believes, and will do whatever means necessary to achieve that end. You would be wise not to underestimate your enemies based on their color of their skin or their height or weight. You pussies fight in numbers with hit and run tactics, with closed fists and insults but I fight alone with instinct to survive. Rest assured if your following me around in my daily life, hiding behind the pillar like a coward; watch your back and think twice before interfering with my pursuit of happiness.

Maybe you were a cop at one point in your life. Maybe you are a piece of **** too? Your word means nothing on a computer screen. My politics and loyalties are far too complex for your understanding. In my world nothing is simply black or white, good or evil. I hate America as it stands today. its a ****ing joke. My rights are being threatened. Right to free speech. Right to bare arms and defend myself. Right to fair trial. Innocent until proven guilty. Freedom of pursuit of happiness. A corrupt system that enables the people to vote away out liberties in the name of equality and safety. A system that forces the people to buy products and services they do not want to buy. **** that and **** this system. The founding fathers had a great idea and the constitution was our savior. But now the founding document can be changed at will or by vote of the majority. I see a world of dog eat dog. Everyone divided and at war with their neighbor over stupid ****. A world where being male or white is a stigma. **** that **** and **** you if you believe that stupid ****. You want a war? We will give you a war. You want a peaceful settlement? We will give you a peaceful settlement. Your choice. In the mean time I will sit back and watch the people of this country tear eachother apart over stupid ****. When the times comes I will do my part.

Anything that sounds challenging to your believes is supposedly a "threat". Do you need a safe zone?

Last edited by TRIARII; 09-12-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:07 PM
TReK

white nationalist