Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

question.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 01:03 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question.....

Hi. I have a question for the audio guys. I have never worked on a range before in my life but everything looks easy besides the audio system. Its a 2000 range rover with the harmon kardon system. i have found the location of the amp but have no wiring schematics on the signal inputs. any input will be greatly appreciated! Or you can email it to Brandonw@caralarm.com

Old 07-14-2005, 05:41 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: question.....

I guess i should have introduced myself. My name is brandon and I live in Carrollton GA. I am a honda enthusiast but my neighbor just bought a 2000 Range Rover. I have never been into Range Rovers but I took a good look at everything this SUV had to offer and I must say I am very impressed. The electrical layout is very simple but I cannot seem to find a pin out diagram on the signal inputs. I work in the 12 volt security business and toy around with a little car audio from time to time. I am actually considering buying a Range Rover myself now. Well thank you for your time and hope to hear from someone soon.