I have no ACE, no SLS (I have coils from the factory, per my discussion with a Rover dealership that had worked on it that I found in the carfax), but I do have moonroofs (worth the gamble for me, I love them).
My upgrade plans include:
1. Rebuild/replace the front drive shaft.
2. heated seats. I go to the gym early and these leather seats are brutal. If I can't find them from someone parting them out then I will get the $95 kit from AB.
3. Possibly jump seats. I have 4 kids and I think they would be very useful. The problem is, I keep hearing from those who have them that they wish they had more cargo space and that they rattle all the time.
4. Rack on the roof. Thinking Baja Rack, but am not sure.
5. Front bumper. Mine has a weird cattle push that I am not the biggest fan of.
I would prefer this one instead.
5. Possibly a 2" lift. I am really interested in the pros and cons of this.