Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cleaning Tips and Products for the Defender Interior

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2023, 03:23 AM
Drifting
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _Allegedly
Good Lord man, did you bury a body or something?

Get the bulk of it off with damp towels. Use a lot of towels so you aren't just rubbing it in or around.

Follow up with an all-purpose interior cleaner that really works. CarPro InnerQD is my favorite. It has a very clean vaguely citrus-based scent and it's water-based so it doesn't leave any residue. Cleans leather, plastic, screens, rubber, and vinyl.

If you plan to keep playing the mud (who the hell am I to judge?) Treat your leather to a protective treatment. After you get the dirt off, it just wipes on and it's like a ceramic coating for the leather. It will be infinitely easier to clean next time.

Protect the vinyl and plastic with car workshop dubai. This is the modern version of Armor-All. It's completely non-greasy. Smells like a tropical cocktail. Dries to a dull smooth sheen and it repels water and dirt. Keeps the material black and looking new for months. Perl is also incredible in your engine compartment on the plastic and hoses. Good on tires and exterior rubber and trim too but it only lasts a month or two there.

There are plenty of other great products from other companies but these are the best I've used and I'm extremely picky about my interior.
Hello, my defender 110 chassis is in not to bad shape for a 1995 and i would like to stop it going any further downhill....i got a new rear section, the mid sections are very clean, the front of the chassis is still very good but showing signs of wear. My plan is to treat it the best i can, but before the internal wax treatments i need to clean the inside of the chassis, i have no doubt the best thing for this is with a pressure washer drain attachment, however i need to get all of the crap out obviously....Has anybody done this before? Can you offer some advice on what i am to expect? I have read that i might need to drill drain holes??????? All advice would be handy as i can not find to much on this subject. Thanks in advance.

Old 11-14-2023, 07:45 AM
Overlanding
Received 22 Likes on 6 Posts

"Protect the vinyl and plastic with CarPro Perl. This is the modern version of Armor-All."

Is this good for the neoprene on the door sills? I haul a Newfie and a Golden around everywhere. Their slime left on those sills never really come clean again.