Vermont Over Land Rover Memorial Day weekend - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

4X4 Events and Weekend Outings Post Your Wheeling Pictures and Videos Here!

Old 05-03-2018, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Default Vermont Over Land Rover Memorial Day weekend

The event is being put on by Land Rover legend and all around cool dude Peter Voler. I have no doubts it will be every bit as fantastic as the Vermont Overland Trophy has been in the past.

"In the fine tradition of Winter Romp, Guy Fawkes, BTN, OVLR Birthday Party, Pierre Gauthier and other classic northeast Land Rover gatherings, Vermont Over-Land Rover is a weekend of fun-filled, dyed-in-the-wool rover frolicking. Designed as a local community vintage 4x4 gathering within a classic Land Rover rally, this casual, unstructured event will be the perfect kickoff to the summer off-road season. No registration fee, but we would like everyone to make a donation to the Reading PTO"

Here is the link, check it out there are a few slots left. As always flag me down at the event for your cool landroverforums.com decal!

https://www.vermontoverland.com/volr/

Hope to see you on the trail!!

Last edited by ArmyRover; 05-03-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

Registered, hat ordered and leave requested. Just need to finish the camping trailer.