Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Anyone here interested in helping me build a Range Rover Bluetooth kit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 01:46 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone here interested in helping me build a Range Rover Bluetooth kit?

Hi,

I am looking for someone who would be interested in installing a BMW Bluetooth kit in their Rover. I am not sure about the details on the specific Rover dates and models that were based on the BMW system, but I am sure that you guys know those details.

I worked with one guy to put Bluetooth in his Rover, and he helped me put something together, but he was not very technical.

I have purchased a Rover MKIII navigation computer and done testing on how the system would work

I only need someone who is very familiar with the system to help me finish the details. I think I am almost 100% there, but have a few questions to make sure and design the best Bluetooth kit for your car.

I am putting together a Rover Bluetooth info page here www.bimmernav.com/rover.html The Bluetooth system would work exactly as it does now in the 2006 X5 Bluetooth/Voice Recognition system. Details here www.bimmernav.com/btfunction.html

Email me if you are interested in helping me finalize this system bluetooth@bimmernav.com

Thanks!
Martin

Old 09-24-2006, 01:49 PM
4wd Low
Default RE: Anyone here interested in helping me build a Range Rover Bluetooth kit?

The kit is compelte and a number of people have already installed both the Bluetooth retrofit kit and the BMW CD changer that plays MP3s!

Rover Bluetooth retrofit kit

Old 12-02-2006, 01:57 AM
Drifting
Default RE: Anyone here interested in helping me build a Range Rover Bluetooth kit?

idk nething about this stuff, but is there a place i can buy the navigation radio or w/e and swap out my standard radio for my 01 disco??? i want the navigation system and i can't seem to find it anywhere on the web.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
4wd Low

Here is an updated website with detailed step by step instructions on how to install bluetooth in the range rover

http://www.bimmernav.com/Rover_Bluet...tructions.html