Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

99 disco on craigslist

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 11:08 AM
TReK
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny Lee 97 Disco
I always wanted to take one andconvert it to a BBQ Smoker on wheels. Mount a firebox in the engine compartment with the meat hanging on spits above it. Raise the hood to use it as a large surface area grill. Lower the hood to use as a Smoker. Load the back with firewood. Tow it with my Discovery.
Now we're talking!

Old 04-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My friend texted, called and emailed you in an effort to help you with your problem. He has a rover he's replacing with a land cruiser and he was willing to finance you. He's said you never responded to any of the 3 means of contact. I guess your doing this all to pass the time.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jacumja
My friend texted, called and emailed you in an effort to help you with your problem. He has a rover he's replacing with a land cruiser and he was willing to finance you. He's said you never responded to any of the 3 means of contact. I guess your doing this all to pass the time.
I received afew emails from different people regarding doing some payments, and I did reply. Still waiting for them to reply back. One guy (Jason Jacumin) with a white 97 discovery with 160k going for 3k obo. I replied back via hotmail.com saying I was interested and wanted to see all the pics.

Another guy named Tony who lives in TN. Has a 2000 discovery 2. Needs adequacy things but still drives. Asking $3500 obo. And he himself was interested in payments, it has to talk to his wife.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Banned

Just sent another email to Jason so we will see what happens.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Spike555
Shadow, what is GOOD on your current truck?
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, didn't see your post. The good on my truck? Well I'm no expert but ill list everything I can think of.

Well I know the springs, damper, shocks and slotted rotors are great. The rims including the spare are great. The frame is good. Most of the electrical still works. Hid headlights are still good. Leather seats show signs of wear and their a loose seme but still good enough to keep for quit awhile. Heater motor and fan are definitely good as I replaced them back in December. Wipes are new. All the Windows and windshields are good. All power Windows work just fine, excluding both sunroofs. Power heated mirrors are still good. All light panels are good excluding passenger side blinker. brush guard is damaged but may be repairable. I think both axles are still good. Not sure about anything else yet as I'm still popping the cherry so to speak. All in all the truck is still pretty solid. Just lose ends here and there. Aside from engine missile and bad alignment and tires, the worst thing with my truck is the outer panels, and the bezels in the interior. Those alone will coat probably over $2000 to repair or replace. That's why I'm so bent of getting another truck. Then again not everyone gives 2 sh**ts how many scratches and sings their rig has!