Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Apocolypse? NO problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Charlie bronson's always got a rope.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:07 PM
TReK
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I call them 72-hour kits, but same thing as a bob. Let's you survive for 72 hours away from your house until you can get back. A personal one for each member of the family and a family one. Never know when you have to evacuate. Since we live on an island, the risk of a tsunami is pretty good. That, and I live at 47 ft above sea level...

As for the Mossberg JIC...always wanted one, even before they packaged it as the JIC. You can never have too many guns, and you never have enough guns.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive got a similiar bag for my family......Ramen, MRE's, rope, string, knives, water tablets, Glock 20, small cook stove, fire starters, emergency blankets, weather proof lighter, matches, flashlights, survival book.

Funny, back when I was a youngster my survival kit consisted of a pack of spearmint gum and some rubbers.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Winching

Lol, note to self. Add rubbers to my tool roll.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AKdisco
Ive got a similiar bag for my family......Ramen, MRE's, rope, string, knives, water tablets, Glock 20, small cook stove, fire starters, emergency blankets, weather proof lighter, matches, flashlights, survival book.

Funny, back when I was a youngster my survival kit consisted of a pack of spearmint gum and some rubbers.

Got my tool roll, even bought a semi-auto to keep in the car all the time but I've always carried. Have my small propane bottles and camping stove, camping equip, food etc. Just need to load the rest of the "hunting gear" and I'm good to go. Bring on the rapture, or zombies.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Three Wheeling

Mine is similar to this, but I add water bladders, Im in the desert and it can get hot out here. Also have some clothing, like rain gear, socks and what nots. Dont forget duck tape, and I also carry fishing gear.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kamileon
Mine is similar to this, but I add water bladders, Im in the desert and it can get hot out here. Also have some clothing, like rain gear, socks and what nots. Dont forget duck tape, and I also carry fishing gear.
Yah but we're close to the salt river too, not a bad place to "camp" for a while if TSHTF.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:12 PM
Mudding

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention a very important item.........Toilet paper, although I prefer baby wipes for my bunghole cuz I'm a sally like that

Old 05-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Three Wheeling

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention a very important item.........Toilet paper, although I prefer baby wipes for my bunghole cuz I'm a sally like that
+1

Im the same way,

Old 05-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by adigerol77
Yah but we're close to the salt river too, not a bad place to "camp" for a while if TSHTF.
True, however IF TSHTF, I dont plan to stop till im out of the major metro area.

Quick Reply: Apocolypse? NO problem