Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Fabrication designs needed

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 03:02 AM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fabrication designs needed

My next door neighbor here in Germany, where I'm stationed, has offered to fabricate anything - material and labor FREE! - I desire to modify my Disco with

Wondering if anybody has specific designs / plans etc. for any underbody shields and roof racks, winch bumpers etc. etc. etc... that relate to a 1999 Discover 1.

My desire is to take advantage of this opportunity to not only help him with building these items, but also save unlimited amounts of money I would have to otherwise spend to acquire these mods.

I would also like to thank all of you that assisted me a while back when I first obtained my Disco 1. This website is the most informative and educational sight I have had the pleasure to monitor. I'm learning everyday, which is accredited to each of you.

In addition: to give back a little for the help I have received in the past, I stumbled on a sight that assist in locating repair facilities etc for Land Rover type vehicles. It covers worldwide and has great search features. Hopefully this will assist someone in need. See link below:

Bushducks - Mechanics who will service your precious Land Rover

Any help with designs etc. is greatly appreciated!!!

V/R

Chuck