Discovery I Talk about the Land Rover Discovery Series I within.

Question Regarding Valve Cover Leak

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You Take YourSelf Too Seriously.

Was it that way when you bought it? Did you think just because it is a LR that it is the BEST?

That is one of the simplest task on the Discovery. If you cannot tackle it on your own, don't blame me.

Not everyone can do simple mechanical tasks.

I did not verbally attack you with profanity, so why you feel justified in attacking me personally.

I do not think you want to go toe to toe with an old RedNeck, My YounG Friend.

But if you do, be sure and PACK A LUNCH.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Winching
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default c'mon

And in this corner in the faded cut off jean shorts and wife-beater we have The Thrilla from Vanilla....... Danny "The General" Lee!!!

and in the opposite corner we have Jac "I got your friggin lunch box right here grumpy!" umja.

Let it go already.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by jacumja
P.S dick I know you think your top dog in this little fish bowl but in reality your just a worthless old nobody that no one wants to be around in person. Which would explain why your on here 24-7 ready to jump on people for no reason.

You are the one who said I checked the BOLTS and Both were tight., bolts being the subject of the sentence, holding the valve covers is a prepositional phrase, not the subject, So you clearly expressed yourself.

You took this to the level of insults not me.

If anyone is being a ******** it is you.

What have you done for your COUNTRY?

What have you donefor anyone?

Go Back TO YOUR XBOX.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:17 AM

I will

Old 04-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You Take YourSelf Too Seriously.

No I take it seriously when ****** like you constantly insult people for no reason other than the fact that they suffer from "Baby Dick Syndrome".

Was it that way when you bought it? Did you think just because it is a LR that it is the BEST?

Yes it was like this when I bought it. No trust me I certainly did not think that it was the best because it had a Land Rover badge on it. For you information I own over 500 acres of timber and hunting land in Coastal South Carolina. I use Rovers because I can buy them for 1k and run them into the ground. Once they're too expensive to repair I get my 1k back in part outs.

That is one of the simplest task on the Discovery. If you cannot tackle it on your own, don't blame me.

Its def. not one of the simplest tasks on the Disco as told to me via pm by other more knowledgeable and helpful members. I never blamed you nor did I ask you for your input at all. You came in here wanting to be cool because your life is a joke and you have nothing else to feel good about.

Not everyone can do simple mechanical tasks.

I've got 1k in cash that says you can't do my job without fawking it up. Even the simplest part of it you'd need help with. So stop bashing people we all have strengths and weaknesses.

I did not verbally attack you with profanity, so why you feel justified in attacking me personally.

I'm attacking you personally because you chose to do so first. Here comes that reading comprehension thing we talked about again.

I do not think you want to go toe to toe with an old RedNeck, My YounG Friend.

You're a funny guy ace you just keep that "tuff redneck" talk up like it bothers me. YOu have no clue who your trying to intimidate do you? I'm 31 for the record and grew up on the bad side of the blackest hole you've ever been to Augusta Georgia. I've got 500+ acres of swampy hunting land I can put you in. I've dealt with 40lb rattlesnakes, 500+ lb wild boar's and occasionally Methheads setting up cooks and poachers. You ain't nothing and your crazy if you think your a real redneck in Pittsburgh. If you think so come on down I got a hole waiting for you in the swamp. They won't find you any easier than they did the 300+ bodies or my serial killer neighbor buried back they're (Pee Wee Gaskins you should know who that is since your older and wiser than me).

Here you go, pick you out a spot bubbles. I got plenty of room for a lightweight like you. The A marks the house make sure you zoom in and out to get an appreciation for what a a real redneck looks like. Its called Brittons Neck for a reason. A handful of my ancestors used gorilla warfare to kill over a thousand British troops in those swamps effectively cutting off the head of Britain. Hence Brittons Neck, I know you have trouble with comprehension so I thought I'd spell it out for you. Only one house on that road and as you can see they're ain't nobody coming to take you to the hospital.

nebo road brittons neck - Google Maps

Donald Henry Gaskins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Name:  47.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  33.1 KB

You are the one who said I checked the BOLTS and Both were tight., bolts being the subject of the sentence, holding the valve covers is a prepositional phrase, not the subject, So you clearly expressed yourself.

My my, awful good English for a Red Neck ehh. I checked all the bolts and by "both" I mean both sides. Here comes that nasty reading comprehension skill monster creeping up again.

You took this to the level of insults not me.

No after your second time bashing me for no reason I came back at you. I think your just not used to it. I seem to remember me never asking you for anything on this forum. Least of all for you to come on this thread and insult me nor tell me what vehicle I should and should not own. You started it twinkle toes I'm just going to see it through.

If anyone is being a ******** it is you.

Whatever you say buddy.

What have you done for your COUNTRY?

Uh oh is this the part where you the stereotypical jack hole vet with no other leg to stand on pull's out the " I served my country" bullsh.t. I always love you guys. I don't do anything for my country because it's done nothing for me not in the last hundred years at least besides suck us all dry. I don't need to protect it and I don't need it to protect me. The freedom you protect moron is simply an illusion of such. The last real war where this country did anything besides serve the interest of a few rich people involved ****'s. If you were dumb enough to go to any of the others and lay your life on the line. Well that was your choice for a paycheck and nothing else. I don't owe you anything and you don't get my respect for it just because you think your owed it.

What have you donefor anyone?

I do plenty for people everyday unfortunately for you I don't do it so I can brag about it. But if you come down to teach me a lesson your more than welcome to say my name around town and see if people around here respect and appreciate me.

Go Back TO YOUR XBOX.

I don't own one but judging by your obvious knowledge of how its spelled and in all caps none the less. I'd venture to guess that you do.

Last edited by jacumja; 04-26-2011 at 12:47 PM.