Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Start filming are crazy adventures on Discovery 2's ?
Go for it
0%
They Suck Dodn't do it
0%
Undecided
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

$99 Power Bleeding, SLS, and SLABS Programming For 1999-2004 Land Rover Disco 2 & P38

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 06:08 PM
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default $99 Power Bleeding, SLS, and SLABS Programming For 1999-2004 Land Rover Disco 2 & P38

Happy Thursday Everyone

First time here on the forums but wanted to share some information that I've spent quite a good deal of time collecting.

If you like me I've owned six Land Rovers Discos
And as you know they're absolutely a labor of Love.

I usually pick them up from $500 to $1,000 rebuild a motor fix all the windows and s@#t that don't work put a lift on on whatever works.

Being cheap cheap and having a new family. I didn't not want to spend the $400 on iland, Hawkeye and Amigos just to work on one vehicle.

Have access to a Snap-On but wanted to find a solution that was around $100 that AUTO BRAKE BLEEDS the WABCO ABS UNIT and addressed everything else with the electronics in your Rover.

And after much searching, calls emails, 6 scanners Later from Launch Autel Foxwell Icarsoft and Hawk Eye and praying to the Rover Gods.

I found one that works the Foxwell nt630 Elite picked one up on Amazon used for $89.))

Going to do a full review on this later on if anybody's interested watching it let me know.

Me and my buddy Irish Mike from Belfast or currently building 3 x D2,

with various mods

1. LS swap D2
2. full audio system
3. Bupmer and Body fab
4. Build cheap custom suspension parts
5. And the cherry that were actually going to cut in half and put Defender Parts On. )

Also going to have some guests in my friend Tim who wraps cars for a living to give some lessons to me on how to professionally wrap Mine.

Our other great friend TJ who is a professional fabricator and welder to give some lessons on welding and fabricating your own parts. ( currently cutting up cheap Amazon Jeep bumpers to make them fit The Rovers and look like a Arbs for $150)

and of course Irish Mike crazy tuning and mechanic skills has been working on Land Rovers for 20 plus years.

Hope everybody has an amazing weekend and let me know we'll film it if anybody wants to watch it.

Cheers Craig