Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any idea on price to ask for 94 Disco I Parts Car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any idea on price to ask for 94 Disco I Parts Car?

I have a long relationship with Disco's. I only hope the one I have now (03 Disco II) one will last as long as the first but I kind of doubt it. I have a 1994 Disco I with 254,000 miles. I have owned it since new in 1994 (a true one owner), probably one of the first in Middle TN. It still runs but I would guess it may be on its last legs. ABS and SRS lights are on and have been for some time. Still gets about the same mpg as original and has good oil pressure and does not use oil (leaks some here and there)

I will be selling it soon as a Parts Car even though it runs. Body is is great shape with the exception of the right rear quarter panel (backed a trailer and lost sight and cut it like a can opener). I am selling it as a parts car with that many miles since I know it won't pass inspection in states that require it (neither TN or SC were I live now require an inspection). May be able to drive it to buyer depending on where they are (I am in Beaufort SC)

I parted out a Lotus Elan +2S two years ago, but I don't want to part this out piece by piece as I don't have a place where I could set a parted out car while I am taking off pieces. Does anyone have a feel for what it may be worth as a parts car with good body parts and that many miles?