Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone know where to find this brush guard??

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 12:09 AM
acg
Pro Wrench
Received 276 Likes on 210 Posts

I am taking off my factory FULL wrap-around brush guard (with headlamp grille guard option) and factory bumper this week to install a custom winch bumper. I am looking to sell mine. I am located in the Vancouver, BC area and can ship from Washington state area.

Brushguard and head lamp grilles are in excellent condition (the 3rd pic shows the headlamp grilles added to the brush guard). In fact, I had just bought the headlamp grille set from BPUtah for $168 a few months ago.

Looking to sell the brushguard + headlamp grille set for $350 not including shipping.

Attached Thumbnails anyone know where to find this brush guard??-3e73m13ic5n75k55fed5bb80261beac7c1998.jpg   anyone know where to find this brush guard??-3g73k53me5ed5f15m6d5bcaa9e7558887198f.jpg   anyone know where to find this brush guard??-img-20140114-00388.jpg  

Last edited by acg; 05-08-2014 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:38 AM
Winching
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^^^lol jafir

Old 05-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroone
^^^lol jafir
X2 ^ Newbie (not to be confused with noob or n00b)made his 2nd post ever to a 2 year old thread. He was just trying to help I suppose. A for effort.

A little 411(that means information) for you old timers:

Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disrespect toward them, and it's often hella funny, but I will refer to them as noobs during this reading.

COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS

I. Noobish
Often, but not always, noobs will attempt to communicate in their own primitive language, known as "n00bish." It is a variant of the hacker language that exposes them as having little intelligence or will to learn. Here is an example of some noobish. Do not attempt to comprehend it: it cannot be discerned without professionals at hand.

stFU /../..an, i r teh r0xx0rz liek emin3m, u cna go tO EHLL OR ATLE4St help m3 wit hthIS!!111!!!!!!!1~~1!!``!! LOLLOLOLLOLOLlOoLLOlollLLl u n00b

Although you may find this unbelievably funny and/or annoying, it is best to restrain yourself and keep from talking back to them, as they are very territorial and easily angered. This will result in their attempted verbal abuse of you, possibly backed up by other noobs, because they work in packs when doing offensive tasks. It is not an easy task to learn this language because our intelligent accent will keep it from sounding quite right when spoken. You can write some simple noobish of your own, however, by slamming your face into your keyboard repeatedly.

II. Where to find n00bs
On the internet, n00bs make their colonies on forums. They migrate in waves, usually on weekends, and proceed to clog up bandwidth with stupid questions and sometimes even stupid answers. If you happen to be unfortunate enough to be on a board large enough to attract migrating noobs, there will hopefully be authority in charge who is smart enough to take extermination measures before they can make nests and larger colonies. THE BANNER HAMMER is one form of authority.

Larger colonies can result in the mutation of some into spammers. Not commercial spammers, but pointless spammers. A noob can become one of these at any point, but the larger the amount of noobs, the more chance pointless spammers will appear.

Last edited by Jared9220; 05-08-2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:21 AM
4wd High
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Between the headlights brush guard.

Originally Posted by shady milkman
bp utah doesnt carry it anymore, cant find it anywhere else...maybe someone knows someone that has one they would like to sell...
There are plenty if these around, although they will be discontinued next year. I need one that wraps around the headlights. Thanks.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:32 AM
4wd High
Default Looks like what I want

Originally Posted by acg
I am taking off my factory FULL wrap-around brush guard (with headlamp grille guard option) and factory bumper this week to install a custom winch bumper. I am looking to sell mine. I am located in the Vancouver, BC area and can ship from Washington state area.

Brushguard and head lamp grilles are in excellent condition (the 3rd pic shows the headlamp grilles added to the brush guard). In fact, I had just bought the headlamp grille set from BPUtah for $168 a few months ago.

Looking to sell the brushguard + headlamp grille set for $350 not including shipping.
Long way to ship, but I guess when it's on the truck, doesn't matter how far it goes.
How do we arrange this deal. Your price is fine.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Winching
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

jared.. i may be wrong.. but you forgot about their evolution into trolls.
not saying that the original revival poster is a troll.. not at all. but sometimes under the right circumstances(sp?) they can and will evolve.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:39 AM
4wd High
Default You've got it. How do we make this happen? Don't know the protocol. 405-210-8989

Originally Posted by acg

Looks like what I want. Seems it will fit my model. Price OK.
How do we get it done.?
Are there Forum rules about direct emails or phone call?
Markdale51@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

Old 05-10-2014, 10:11 PM
4wd High

Please call 404-210-8989
Or email markdale51@yahoo.com

Old 05-11-2014, 11:46 AM
acg
Pro Wrench
Received 276 Likes on 210 Posts

Okie,