Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah the roof does nothing for me but I do like the front end and knowing the paint can handle a whole lot of tree branches with no scratches. This is not saying I'd buy it, just thought everyone would get a kick out of it.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAM !!! 360 LRX aka 360 DEGREES SOLUTIONS LLC. SCAM!!!

OMG!!!!! Look what else one of our land rover enthusiast have found out about this company !!!!! Can we get this verified somehow? .....It may save & help others from being taken advantage of...... SO SO SAD IF IT IS TRUE!!!

Ripoff Report | WWW.360LRX.COM | Complaint Review: 925584

360 lrx rip off - Google Search

Old 08-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Someone hopefully didn't get jammed one the EBay auction I saw this on!
Maybe one of the moderaters can delete this post as to not give this product any interest for others.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Drifting

OMG!!!!! Look what else one of our land rover enthusiast have found out about this company !!!!! Can we get this verified somehow? .....It may save & help others from being taken advantage of...... SO SO SAD IF IT IS TRUE!!!

Ripoff Report | WWW.360LRX.COM | Complaint Review: 925584

360 lrx rip off - Google Search

Old 08-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Drifting

.....Or possibly forewarn our fellow forum users to do their due diligence to find out on their own.....!!!!! Since this is definitely for sure a red flag!!!! SCARY!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Drifting

.....any suggestions from fellow moderators to keep other land rover enthusiast aware here in our forums would be excellent.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Stewart Stevens
Default ?

How do we know these guys are scammers?

Old 08-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Drifting
Default Scammers 360lrx

Well, the company seem to like the name Stewart a whole lot....City, clients, vehicle owners....lol....And I'm serious as a heart attack.....all jokes aside. Next, they seem to use the same name of an original LLC that I just saw posted on ripoffreport.com. Call them and do a face to face skype to see the real vehicle and the sellers. Then, go on ebay and locate the seller username which I just found out: chasenrovers and 360lrx and you will find negative comments regarding a gentlemen that they screwed. I didn't believe all of this until I did my own research because I was interested in the vehicle, only to find out that they are frauds. Sorry everyone ! Also, look online and you will find that they are using an inactive LLC named: 360 degree solutions LLC out of Davie, FL and the contact information for the original company is there. I was disappointed after hearing facts and discovering facts instead of hearsay. Sad but true

Old 08-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Drifting
Default SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS

Oh....another funny fraud act was that they are providing an address that if you look on google maps and go on street view, you'll find that the address only has up to warehouse 7E, while this company only provides and address and no warehouse #: you will find that one of the offices on that given address has a phone number posted on the wall: if you call that, they'll let you know that there isn't a 360 degrees solutions on that address. By the way, the company provides no warehouse address on any of their site which is a no brainer. LOL. If they provide you one, it'll will be 8E which is non-existent. Also, call all their shipping company and they will provide you information if they've ever shipped anything with them and I guarantee you, they will say "NO". Unreal. Also, check out www.sunbiz.org and type in "360 degree solutions, llc" and you will find that the information that they provide doesn't coincide with the info on registry. Another thing is that all these guys will never show true face, all of the transaction is over the phone and all bark no bite. Take great care fellow land rover enthusiast. These guys are preying on us ! ! ! Be watchful and let's do the research.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Stewart Stevens

Well I'll let you all know how my deal works out with them in the next coming weeks...

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)