Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 02:54 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
ZGPhoto, you are part of their scam for all we know. You're annoyed by someone who brings truth to the light. You don't even know who I am and usually, your "HATER STYLE STATUS" marks you as a bum and a possible colleague to these scammers. Big Up to all the true ROVER ENTHUSIAST especially our excellent resource by the name of "T5Plat"....Thank you for bringing the truth to the light....and for anyone else who isn't looking after the best interest of our fellow Land Rover Enthusiast in this forum...you already know, they are probably part of this big 360 scam! ! ! One Love
Anytime!

Old 09-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by T5Plat
I've been by there house several time and yes that's a good address for any one wanting to file civil and crimal suits! They'll definitely get served there. I also have the address and name of the company theyre using for cover so the lawsuits can have a alternate address along with this other company scamming people from. And the charges will be grand theft since the dollar amount is over 5k which is a felony
.....is that the company that's on www.sunbiz.org - Home with the name 360 DEGREE SOLUTIONS LLC ? A company name they're using in their fraudulent contracts? or is it another one? Also, which other company running another scam were you referring to? Please advise my friend.....Thanks much T5Plat.......

Last edited by RoverevoR; 09-09-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:37 AM
4wd Low

.....is that the company that's on www.sunbiz.org - Home with the name 360 DEGREE SOLUTIONS LLC ? A company name they're using in their fraudulent contracts? or is it another one? Also, which other company running another scam were you referring to? Please advise my friend.....Thanks much T5Plat.......
Here's just a appetizer of their patterns of using the agent/partners pitch to the scam people in the past...http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Saf...Inc--206060006
You'll also find a carbon copy of what we've been discussing and their patterns if you just do a google search for "Chris CK Kennedy scams"
As we know the criminals that get caught are not the smartest apples from the tree. More to come as the days countdown.
This thread is perfectly positioned when a google search(page 2) is executed on there elementary level and quality mirage type products to enlighten potential victims of the risks they will be exposed to.

Last edited by T5Plat; 09-09-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:49 AM
4wd Low

Also....Read these posts, especially #3 dated 4-11-2010 from this scam fourm!
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=125088

Old 09-09-2012, 12:48 PM
4wd Low

News Flash!!!!
There posting ads on Craigslist too!! The guys formerly know as Mo or Matthew/Matt is now Mike. Here's the link...
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/3163877919.html

Old 09-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Drifting

News Flash!!!!
There posting ads on Craigslist too!! The guys formerly know as Mo or Matthew/Matt is now Mike. Here's the link...
LAND ROVER Discovery Bumpers
WOW!!!!!!........T5Plat......!!!!!!!! These guys are something else...UNREAL!!!!!.....Btw, who owns that estate address where those photos were taken? This is really getting interesting. I'm assuming they scammed hundreds of people....& they are all coming back pissed T5Plat.....whew!!!....

Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Drifting

Here's just a appetizer of their patterns of using the agent/partners pitch to the scam people in the past...Safeguard Security International, Inc. Reviews - Burglar Alarms and Monitoring Systems - Tamarac, FL
You'll also find a carbon copy of what we've been discussing and their patterns if you just do a google search for "Chris CK Kennedy scams"
As we know the criminals that get caught are not the smartest apples from the tree. More to come as the days countdown.
This thread is perfectly positioned when a google search(page 2) is executed on there elementary level and quality mirage type products to enlighten potential victims of the risks they will be exposed to.
WOW!!!!!!!.......These guys have been running these scams since 2009 or earlier !?!?!?!?.....with a different Safeguard BS.....I do remember on their website 360LRX that it stated "a safeguard security company".... Same scam, same trend....i see their pattern now T5Plat. I'm sure this is a group of scammers & not just one...But this CK crook I'm sure has made away with so much $$$ from frauding others that he doesnt even give a f*¿€....cause he's never been cracked.....
It's coming T5Plat, sooner rather than later......believe that...!

Last edited by RoverevoR; 09-09-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:29 PM
4th Gear
Default Total scam

I doubt anyone is still following this thread-but anyway definately have to say the whole lrx360 crap was a total scam. Thankfully I got my money back but anyone coming across this thread searching for interest in these supposed products-walk away. I hate being wrong, but I admit when I am, and man was I wrong about these a-holes. Kinda put such a bad taste in my mouth I'm considering selling my g4

Old 07-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Yeap... saw that one coming.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

most did