Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMERS! !!! 360 LRX aka 360 DEGREES SOLUTIONS LLC. SCAMMERS !!!!!!!

NOW WHY WOULD ANYONE POST TO CONTINUALLY DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY WHO IS EASILY VERIFIABLE AS A FRAUD ???: gfl127 (name of just one buyer on ebay who got scammed for over $6g's (that's $6,000 hard earned dollars & there's more known & unknown victims out there just now starting to slowly surface) "Unless you're one of them" THEIR SCAM IS OLD. A good trick but its going on 2013 & it's the wrong vehicle to sell scams to, because there's a lot of us Rover intelligent owners that will track you down & cuff you down. Tell them get out! Our forums are big & everyone knows everyone! Land roverforums.com is THE BEST cause "looking out for each other is what we do" & were not gonna let our fellow rovers if we can help it get scammed for money they worked hard for to fix or upgrade their Landy. They seek the research, the research finds them. Even after the proven facts im sure you'll post in a few days with just a pic of your made up truck acting happy like its for real. lol . . . Now if you're real, you'll come back with nothing but $10k negative in your bank account. Smh.....rotflmfao

Old 08-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Car wouldn't pass inspection either way..no rear directionals.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Stewart Stevens
Default Hmmmm

Anybody with a computer can post a negative or "ripoff report" about any company they wish. Obviously it does raise some eyebrows when wanting to do business with a company showing such reports. These reports are hardly "verified". I take it with a grain of salt and find out for myself. Hell this could be some pissed off former employee posting these reports, I've seen similar childish things from others. This presents a sad situation for a newer company. I'm currently in a deal with these guys and they have been nothing But professional. And if it does turn out to be a scam I have the proper measures in place to get my money back. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Last edited by Stewart Stevens; 08-23-2012 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you should wear a darth vadar costume when you drive it.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Stewart Stevens

Lol will do

Old 08-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Winching
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Seriously? Did these people actually look at the pictures? I'm all for being different, and personalizing your Rover, but why would anyone bid on a vehicle where the shop is using drywall screws to hold the tail light covers in place? If they're cutting corners on stuff like that, they're cutting corners elsewhere...

Old 08-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 132 Likes on 63 Posts
Talking

Ok, enough already... I'm going to call out the obvious.

1) Stewart Stevens is somehow associated with the company that makes the 360x. So, he's going to continue to defend them.
2) RoveroveR apparently got screwed by the 360x guys, and is trying to make things tough for them.

Check their posting history. RoveroveR only has commented on this topic. Stewart Stevens has only commented on this topic, except for an April post in which he was promoting the services of 360x.

So, now that all of the regular Rover viewers of this site know the situation, let's get back to the discussion of whether or not you like rustoleum-painted Discoveries with drywall screws

Old 08-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by RedAustinIX
Ok, enough already... I'm going to call out the obvious.

1) Stewart Stevens is somehow associated with the company that makes the 360x. So, he's going to continue to defend them.
2) RoveroveR apparently got screwed by the 360x guys, and is trying to make things tough for them.

Check their posting history. RoveroveR only has commented on this topic. Stewart Stevens has only commented on this topic, except for an April post in which he was promoting the services of 360x.

So, now that all of the regular Rover viewers of this site know the situation, let's get back to the discussion of whether or not you like rustoleum-painted Discoveries with drywall screws
Thank you! At least we know Stewart is the stupid internet ***** for pretending to be buying the truck.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Stewart Stevens

Wow what a bunch of judgmental jerks you guys can be. No I do not work for them. No I'm not promoting them, and yes I was trying to get the word out about unique stuff for a disco in a previous post.purchased my 04 g4 about a year ago and recently started buying parts for it. I was willing to take a hit for anyone else that was interested in the company. If it went south I would let you know. If I had a positive experience then I would let you know. And honestly I like landroversonly as a better forum so I don't post here often. I've even received advice from disco mike in occasion so I've been on the forums on and of for about year. Prejudge if you will. I happen to like the stuff these guys are making-that is if they aren't a "shell" of a company according to the "report".

Old 08-23-2012, 07:37 PM
Stewart Stevens

And no I not buying an entire truck. And wow we've resulted to name calling. This is why this forum sucks.

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)