Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 10:29 AM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's where they come from...
Mr. Chris Kennedy aka CK aka Stewart Stevens
Mr. Mariano Piompino aka Mo
5310 W Saxon Circle
Southwest Ranches Florida
The house is listed under GLENDA PIOMPINO

Old 09-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Drifting
Default This is excellent: T5Plat

This is just what the FTC needs right about now is a true address for these clowns.....If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to find this very important information T5Plat ? Thanks

Old 09-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Holy ********* nobody cares.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Drifting
Default Of course nobody cares ! ! !

.......ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AS RICH OR AS FORTUNATE AS YOU BUDD (ZGPhoto)........I'M SURE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN RIPPED OFF OR IF YOU HAVE....YOU'RE SO RICH THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T GIVE A RATS AZZ ABOUT THOSE WHO AREN'T AS RESOURCEFUL AS YOU "ZGPhoto"....give us street guys some RESPECT ! ! ! In fact as a senior member, why do you keep focusing on this BS Post if nobody cares...???....We are just small timers right......??? Post somewhere else....This is very important to us unlike you, who probably have a Land Rover Dealership and can care less about the small people who are die hard Rover fans as well ! ! ! !

Old 09-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Mudding
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I CARE!! ....and thanks to those of you who brought these scum to light!

Old 09-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Why on God's green Earth do you assume I'm rich, or that I don't care about other users? I've only been a member for a few months... I am a die hard Rover fan, probably more so than yourself. It's only you I'm annoyed with, not the fact that this post keeps coming up.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 AM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
This is just what the FTC needs right about now is a true address for these clowns.....If you don't mind me asking, how were you able to find this very important information T5Plat ? Thanks
Anytime!

Old 09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
I'm local to the scum buckets and have local connections. That mixed in with some scratching around and my girlfriend Gracie helping due to her knowing one of the clowns personally(a long pathetic story)helped me get that information and so much more. This current scam is just the tip of the iceberg. And if you call the number that Stew left on some other forums(the 224 number) including this one it's the same person answering the call as if you call Mr Kennedy himself( (954) 646-0184) just with a voice distortier app on there phone and sadly there still trying so hard "look at the goose bumps on there arm" and to rip people off.
Lastly just a FYI Mr beefstew4 is another one of there fake forum member profiles.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Winching
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

All I can say is Wow!! I'm always looking at Ebay to see what the going value is of my two Disco's and ran across the 360 Vehicle.

I thought it was interesting that someone put so much time and money into modifying a Disco and wanted to share it with the group as I'm always looking for ideas on how to better my Disco.

That being said, hope the bad guys are caught and pay for any scam that may have been pulled.

Happy Rover'en to all us Good people of the world!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ZGPhoto
Why on God's green Earth do you assume I'm rich, or that I don't care about other users? I've only been a member for a few months... I am a die hard Rover fan, probably more so than yourself. It's only you I'm annoyed with, not the fact that this post keeps coming up.

ZGPhoto, you are part of their scam for all we know. You're annoyed by someone who brings truth to the light. You don't even know who I am and usually, your "HATER STYLE STATUS" marks you as a bum and a possible colleague to these scammers. Big Up to all the true ROVER ENTHUSIAST especially our excellent resource by the name of "T5Plat"....Thank you for bringing the truth to the light....and for anyone else who isn't looking after the best interest of our fellow Land Rover Enthusiast in this forum...you already know, they are probably part of this big 360 scam! ! ! One Love

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)