Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T5Plat
I'm local to the scum buckets and have local connections. That mixed in with some scratching around and my girlfriend Gracie helping due to her knowing one of the clowns personally(a long pathetic story)helped me get that information and so much more. This current scam is just the tip of the iceberg. And if you call the number that Stew left on some other forums(the 224 number) including this one it's the same person answering the call as if you call Mr Kennedy himself( (954) 646-0184) just with a voice distortier app on there phone and sadly there still trying so hard "look at the goose bumps on there arm" and to rip people off.
Lastly just a FYI Mr beefstew4 is another one of there fake forum member profiles.
Bro....you are one heck of a detective that's for sure ! ! ! This is what makes this forum the best. In fact just to show you some respect in this ROVER game, I had my research buddies look up that address and triangulate the actual location and if you look closely enough on the pics on their site and the actual google STREET VIEW OF THE ADDRESS GIVEN, you will find the pond, the tree and the actual bench next to the tree where they took these pictures from. UNBELIEVABLE.....in fact you can still see the tracks on the grass.....lol......CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE ! ! ! It's some real deal detective work ! ! ! If you ask me...

Old 09-07-2012, 05:32 AM
4th Gear

Jesus h Christ. Beefstew4 is not in on the scam- I just might have been had by these guys myself. Damn guess that's what I get for trying to get some help and info from another forum member. I got fed the whole schpeal, and I have money tied up in this so yea I was trying to get some info. Call the damn number- I am not Kennedy. Look beefstew4 up on dsmtuners.com, saabcentral.com, the mopartuners.com and half a dozen other car and truck forums. I use the same f-ing screen name for them all. I've had a good rep on all of them dsmtuners.com being the longest. I buy a car and I go on the related forums to get advice and help from folks that have been there before me. Don't go trashing someone you know nothing about. I'm trying to find out for myself wether these guys are for real or actual scammers or some company trying to get on they're feet. For all I know it's some pissed off former employee named Patrick posting all the ripoff reports. They gave me some story that they all had a falling out. All I know is that I have a decent chunk of change tied up with these guys(before the ripoff report) and I have yet to get anything in return. The only reason I have yet to file a fraud claim is because I've personally spoke to several individuals who bought parts and had a good experience. I don't know if it's a scam or not for sure, but I can assure you that if I don't get parts soon there is going to be a world of Hurt coming to these guys in more ways than one. And for bashing me for messaging someone trying to get help, and making accusations about who I am. F-off, why a rusty coat hanger wasnt used prior to your conception is beyond me.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Someone please make these clowns go away? This is a forum designed to help each other out not all this drama and scams go away.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:40 AM
4th Gear

And your retarded too with the whole voice changing app? How f-ing old are you? I have yet to receive a call or a voicemail from anyone on this forum for the exception of discomike, so how the hell would you know-oh wait cause you have never called my number. Look it up its Illinois number Mr detective. "Well he must be a scam artist since he's in San diego." Or maybe that's where I went to f-ing boot camp. Working 12 hours a day I have little time to friggin scam people much less get a chance to work on my rover. Both you jackasses are idiots. I hope your right I hope its a freaking scam, at least i can make my claim and get my money back and still tell f#$ktards where you can stick it. Stop putting my name in your freaking scam rant.maybe I got scammed too ever think of that??

Old 09-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Banned

Wow 3rd post and its more ignorant than the 1 post and you have the nerve to ask someone how old they are? Grow up file your claim and move on.

Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Drifting
Exclamation

Originally Posted by lr2001silver
Wow 3rd post and its more ignorant than the 1 post and you have the nerve to ask someone how old they are? Grow up file your claim and move on.
"HERE IS THE REAL SCOOP" .....FOR ANY MEMBER SENIOR, ADMIN OR WHOMEVER TO DOWNPLAY THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS FRAUD VERIFICATION AND TO NOT SEE THAT THIS IS A HUGE CONTRIBUTION TO THE LAND ROVER FORUMS IS POSSIBLY A PART OF THE SCAM!!!! FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COVER THE TRUTH BY HAVING THIS FULLY VERIFIABLE RESEARCH TO JUST GO AWAY & JUST FILE A CLAIM IS THE FIRST KNOWN TELL TALE SIGN OF THE SCAMMERS AGENDA: THE SCAMMERS WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE MONEY BY SELLING A FRAUDULENT SCHEME WHILE UTILIZING DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS, NAMES, ETC NATIONWIDE!!! WITH THIS POST ALONE, WE'VE PROBABLY SAVED HONEST ROVER BUYERS THOUSANDS OF HARD EARNED DOLLARS & THE PAIN OF FILING A CLAIM THAT TAKES MONTHS & MAYBE NEVER GET THEIR MONEY BACK!!! THESE 360lrx CROOKS WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!! DRAMA TO OTHERS MAY MEAN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SAVED BY SOMEONE ELSE....THESE SCAMMERS WILL ALSO PLAY 2 OR MORE DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FIELD PRETENDING TO ARGUE WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME USER: BUYERS BEWARE 360lrx is a PURE 110%!!!!! FRAUDULENT SCAM !!!!!

Old 09-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Idiot...

Old 09-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Banned

Hey guy listen up this is your problem not ours. Don't talk **** and bash the members of this forum we don't know who you are other than you popped up here talking **** and making yourself look stupid. We don't care what (the real scoop) is. Then you claim we are all part of some scam? Have you lost your damn mind? I hope in the future you will watch your mouth and show people respect, it will get you further in life.

Old 09-07-2012, 10:30 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Maybe we can just close the thread and have a sticky notifying everyone to beware of the Xbox 360 Discovery?

Old 09-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
"HERE IS THE REAL SCOOP" .....FOR ANY MEMBER SENIOR, ADMIN OR WHOMEVER TO DOWNPLAY THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS FRAUD VERIFICATION AND TO NOT SEE THAT THIS IS A HUGE CONTRIBUTION TO THE LAND ROVER FORUMS IS POSSIBLY A PART OF THE SCAM!!!! FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COVER THE TRUTH BY HAVING THIS FULLY VERIFIABLE RESEARCH TO JUST GO AWAY & JUST FILE A CLAIM IS THE FIRST KNOWN TELL TALE SIGN OF THE SCAMMERS AGENDA: THE SCAMMERS WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE MONEY BY SELLING A FRAUDULENT SCHEME WHILE UTILIZING DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS, NAMES, ETC NATIONWIDE!!! WITH THIS POST ALONE, WE'VE PROBABLY SAVED HONEST ROVER BUYERS THOUSANDS OF HARD EARNED DOLLARS & THE PAIN OF FILING A CLAIM THAT TAKES MONTHS & MAYBE NEVER GET THEIR MONEY BACK!!! THESE 360lrx CROOKS WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!! DRAMA TO OTHERS MAY MEAN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SAVED BY SOMEONE ELSE....THESE SCAMMERS WILL ALSO PLAY 2 OR MORE DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FIELD PRETENDING TO ARGUE WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME USER: BUYERS BEWARE 360lrx is a PURE 110%!!!!! FRAUDULENT SCAM !!!!!

Originally Posted by DiscoRover007
Maybe we can just close the thread and have a sticky notifying everyone to beware of the Xbox 360 Discovery?
Why you gotta bring XBox into this?

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)