Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lr2001silver
Hey guy listen up this is your problem not ours. Don't talk **** and bash the members of this forum we don't know who you are other than you popped up here talking **** and making yourself look stupid. We don't care what (the real scoop) is. Then you claim we are all part of some scam? Have you lost your damn mind? I hope in the future you will watch your mouth and show people respect, it will get you further in life.
This is An ALL ROVER OWNERS AND FUTURE OWNERS PROBLEMS NATIONWIDE YOU BUM....Who is this judge and jury talking like he's also hiding and want to make this TRUTH go away....DON"T POST since you like some frauds here are pushing readers to tuck their heads in the sand....keep fixing your rover and we'll keep opening more peoples eyes from getting scammed ! ! ! Stay on the technical side bro!

Old 09-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Yeah because I'm sure everyone looks for this thread before they buy a grocery getter DII with plastic sprayed all over it.

Old 09-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by ZGPhoto
Yeah because I'm sure everyone looks for this thread before they buy a grocery getter DII with plastic sprayed all over it.

They sure do ! ! ! These scammers charged $18k for their custom 360lrx fraud ! ! ! We do research unlike you who is annoyed by the TRUTH ! ! ! Btw, who "HATES on THE TRUTH" ? ....who does ish' like that ??? ..lol... In fact this post is meant to attract all victims nationwide and foreign that have been frauded and they will come ! ! ! This post should only be for those who have been scammed, have had a bad experience with the 360lrx, those who are looking for truth through easily verifiable sources online with a click of a button and MOST definitely for those who have inside info about their DIRTY BUSINESS ! ! ! Everyone else should keep on track fixing your Rovers ! ! !

Old 09-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I vote for the sticky! Enough of this soapbox, juvenile, amateur detective BS. Roverevor, you've made your PSA and made everyone aware of the scam going on. Sorry you got taken in and lost money. I'm sure by now you've filed the appropriate reports with the police, BBB, your bank/credit card company, etc. I'm sure your wallet and ego are feeling a bit bruised, but going on your ridiculous rants on a LR public forum isn't advancing your cause. People that want to know about these 360 people can get the picture from reading the very first few posts. By saying that anyone who is tired of your rants must be in the scam, you only come across looking immature and ignorant.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
This is An ALL ROVER OWNERS AND FUTURE OWNERS PROBLEMS NATIONWIDE YOU BUM....Who is this judge and jury talking like he's also hiding and want to make this TRUTH go away....DON"T POST since you like some frauds here are pushing readers to tuck their heads in the sand....keep fixing your rover and we'll keep opening more peoples eyes from getting scammed ! ! ! Stay on the technical side bro!

Admins is this going to be allowed to continue? This guy is way overboard with bashing and criticizing all the members of this forum. RoverevoR your out of control man, its not any of our fault and your sure not making any friends here with your attitude.

Last edited by lr2001silver; 09-07-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:14 PM
Mudding

I think I'm going to put a deposit down on one! hey roverover, you got their number I want one!

Old 09-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by lr2001silver
Admins is this going to be allowed to continue? This guy is way overboard with bashing and criticizing all the members of this forum. RoverevoR your out of control man, its not any of our fault and your sure not making any friends here with your attitude.
I, for one, hope it does continue.

I have an entire arsenal of memes at my disposal, I'm just getting started.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:00 PM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by beefstew4
Jesus h Christ. Beefstew4 is not in on the scam- I just might have been had by these guys myself
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note...Why would "beefstew4" be referring to himself in a third person setting in the above quote??
When people lie/scam a lot they start forgetting who they really are

Old 09-08-2012, 12:10 PM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by RoverevoR
Bro....you are one heck of a detective that's for sure ! ! ! This is what makes this forum the best. In fact just to show you some respect in this ROVER game, I had my research buddies look up that address and triangulate the actual location and if you look closely enough on the pics on their site and the actual google STREET VIEW OF THE ADDRESS GIVEN, you will find the pond, the tree and the actual bench next to the tree where they took these pictures from. UNBELIEVABLE.....in fact you can still see the tracks on the grass.....lol......CHECK IT OUT EVERYONE ! ! ! It's some real deal detective work ! ! ! If you ask me...
I've been by there house several times and yes that's a good address for any one wanting to file civil and crimal suits! They'll definitely get served there. I also have the address and name of the company theyre using for cover so the lawsuits can have a alternate address along with this other company scamming people from. And the charges will be grand theft since the dollar amount is over 5k which is a felony

Last edited by T5Plat; 09-09-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:28 PM
4wd Low

Originally Posted by beefstew4
And your retarded too with the whole voice changing app? How f-ing old are you? I have yet to receive a call or a voicemail from anyone on this forum for the exception of discomike, so how the hell would you know-oh wait cause you have never called my number. Look it up its Illinois number Mr detective. "Well he must be a scam artist since he's in San diego." Or maybe that's where I went to f-ing boot camp. Working 12 hours a day I have little time to friggin scam people much less get a chance to work on my rover. Both you jackasses are idiots. I hope your right I hope its a freaking scam, at least i can make my claim and get my money back and still tell f#$ktards where you can stick it. Stop putting my name in your freaking scam rant.maybe I got scammed too ever think of that??
I admire the back to back posts pleading your case mr beef/ mr Kennedy but you fail to relize that the "stew" we've been referring to is the person that left a 224 number was Mr Stewart. So either you guys have the exact same number or the your the same exact person or both. Just remember that even though times are tough for everyone there's no reason to steal from another man or men. All sins must must paid in full before life can move forward

Last edited by T5Plat; 09-09-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Custom 04' on Ebay (very cool!!)