Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Front bumper options

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 08:59 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by cornbreadj
I know. But when I go on the site to look for bumpers I can't find it. Can't figure out the off road parts side
Neither can I and I work here.

Trust me everyone, now that our new mechanical parts website is done and running clean, our focus for 2015 is redoing the off road site. We had a meeting with a developer yesterday. Now if I could only get people to stop buying parts from rock auto and other vendors who don't support the community, then we could afford to pay for it!

Old 01-08-2015, 01:13 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's a nice looking bumper and as far as the price goes that's a good deal I know that if I was going to start building bumpers like the one I built for my disco the price would be a lot more than that the time involved in doing a nice job is too much to compete If I couldn't build the stuff myself Id seriously consider one of those

Old 01-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by tattz
that's a nice looking bumper and as far as the price goes that's a good deal I know that if I was going to start building bumpers like the one I built for my disco the price would be a lot more than that the time involved in doing a nice job is too much to compete If I couldn't build the stuff myself Id seriously consider one of those
Thank you. It really is a nice piece of kit for the price.

Are you going to build one for your truck? I always like seeing the different designs people come up with

Old 01-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WNYErikDiscoII
Neither can I and I work here.

Trust me everyone, now that our new mechanical parts website is done and running clean, our focus for 2015 is redoing the off road site. We had a meeting with a developer yesterday. Now if I could only get people to stop buying parts from rock auto and other vendors who don't support the community, then we could afford to pay for it!
Tax time is coming and I have a bunch of parts to get for my wife's disco

Old 01-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WNYErikDiscoII
Thank you. It really is a nice piece of kit for the price.

Are you going to build one for your truck? I always like seeing the different designs people come up with

I have ya front is finished rear is in the works as well as sliders and roof rack there is a thread on here I started on mine heres the link
https://landroverforums.com/forum/di...-bumper-71192/