Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for some pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for some pictures

I am in search of someone that has blacked out their LR, or has black wheels. I have only come across 2 and was interesed in seeing what you guys have done if any. Thanks.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hillbilly hangover
I am in search of someone that has blacked out their LR, or has black wheels. I have only come across 2 and was interesed in seeing what you guys have done if any. Thanks.

Welcome fellow Say Towner!! If you happen want to get your window blacked out, let me know! I just got mine limo'd out and they look tight! Got a really good deal too!

Let me know, I can't be that far from you, it only take 20 minutes to get anywhere around here as long as theres no traffic!!

Take care,

Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Overlanding
Default Hey

Hey Shane, small world... I am in the Alamo Heights area. Do you have any pics of yours, that sounds pretty cool. I will probably be in the market for that as well.

Old 03-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Mudding

no pics yet my friend, i will get some very soon though! haven't looked too much into getting rims! I like the stock rims that are on it! May have them painted black eventually though, that may look pretty good with the black paint, black tint and then black rims!! I don't know, we'll see!

I'm over closer to madison HS! not too far away!!

just let me know when you start looking for the tint man!!

best of luck!

Old 03-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Overlanding
Default tint

Hey Shane, I am just about ready to tint the rover. Where did you get yours done and how much? I am thinking I will be ready around early April.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by hillbilly hangover
Hey Shane, I am just about ready to tint the rover. Where did you get yours done and how much? I am thinking I will be ready around early April.

Call John at 210.379.9887 and leave a message. Tell him you have a Rover and I sent you over there. He should give you a good deal man!

So you found one huh? I'm looking to get my wheels painted black here pretty soon.. We are going on vacation in June to canada for a couple of weeks so when we get back from there I will get getting it done. That is if I don't get a wild hair up my *** and do it myself before that you know!!

Anyways man, take care, let me know how it comes out, he did an excellent job on mine, NO bubbles at all, Limo on everything except for the front 2 and those are 20% so it looks really nice!

Take care,

Old 03-24-2010, 04:30 PM
Overlanding
Default thanks

Thanks Shane, did you ever get pics of yours. I would like to see what the tint looks like, also did you have your sunroofs tinted?

Old 03-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Mudding

TheBlackBastard has a murdered out one. Check on the threads about painting your wheels. There are a couple of people on this forum that have done blacked out their discos.