Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Northwest Arkansas iLand or Diagnostic Tool Owners?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Northwest Arkansas iLand or Diagnostic Tool Owners?

At 138,000 miles I’ve finally been visited by the Three Amigos. Very ironic in that they only appeared after I turned on HDC one day to ensure it worked, and since that day they’ve visited until they’ve now decided to stay.

I’d normally just buy the diagnostic tool myself, but due to several financial obligations (new baby, home repairs, etc.) I need to conserve money and won’t be able to spend money on one for the next three months at least.

All that is to say, are there any Land Rover owners in the Northwest Arkansas area (I live in Fayetteville) who own and would be willing to lend me their preferred ABS diagnostic tool, just long enough for me to fix my Three Amigos? I could pay you in beer or IOUs in the form of a favor.

Old 08-18-2018, 06:03 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default In Southeast Missouri

Originally Posted by za105
At 138,000 miles I’ve finally been visited by the Three Amigos. Very ironic in that they only appeared after I turned on HDC one day to ensure it worked, and since that day they’ve visited until they’ve now decided to stay.

I’d normally just buy the diagnostic tool myself, but due to several financial obligations (new baby, home repairs, etc.) I need to conserve money and won’t be able to spend money on one for the next three months at least.

All that is to say, are there any Land Rover owners in the Northwest Arkansas area (I live in Fayetteville) who own and would be willing to lend me their preferred ABS diagnostic tool, just long enough for me to fix my Three Amigos? I could pay you in beer or IOUs in the form of a favor.
If anyone has one, I'll drive down to Arkansas and double the beer payment!!

Old 09-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

All right, I finally bought the Hawkeye total diagnostic tool. Fixing my three amigos now, it was of course the SVS Electrical Fault.

If anyone wants to borrow my Hawkeye Total for a week, let me know. Beer and a collateral cash deposit would suffice.