Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

obama wants your rover!...in the scrapheap

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 07:42 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteTrain
rrhyne, sloppyjoe, I understand you guys are very upset that proposition 8 has disrupted your plans for happiness. I promise I had nothing to do with this. I am not a registered California voter and I am not a member of the Mormon church.
i was actually trying to wrangle me in some nitetrain meat. whaddaya say big boy???

Old 05-08-2009, 07:45 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

rrhyne, sloppyjoe, I understand you guys are very upset that proposition 8 has disrupted your plans for happiness. I promise I had nothing to do with this. I am not a registered California voter and I am not a member of the Mormon church.

some psychologists would say that those with the most latent anti homosexual feelings are themselves just suppressing their own desires to come out and feel that they can be who they really are.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:42 PM
TReK
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

no anti homosexual feelings here...more homosexuals = more girls for me I'll prove it, I'll come to the wedding! So where are you and rrhyne registered...IKEA or crate and barrel?

Old 05-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first experience on this board was this fark NiteTrain telling me I should stay at home instead of going deep into baja, because of his own personal fears of U joints failing, differentials exploding, all the fears he could come up with cry, cry, cry.

Since then, my rover has taken me places I'm glad soccer moms like NiteTrain will never see.

Now he's afraid someone will take away his guns. He's afraid someone will take away his truck. He's afraid someone is gay.

What a douche.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:35 AM
TReK

LOL, that was you? The guy that was talking about the desert crossing trip but had to take his rover in to the dealership to get the oil changed or something stupid like that? I'm the one that's crying? Who's the one still bitching and moaning about something I posted a year ago. I'd pay money to see you and those 31s try some of the trails we ride out here lol.

If you have a problem with me, here's an idea..stop posting in my threads c*cksucker. I'll be sure to not post in yours.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Recovery Vehicle

The problem with the country is that none of us seem to able to get along with each other, we should be more tollerant of each other even if we do not agree with thier beliefs. We all have to go to work, have families and have to pay bills and we need to survive what is going on. I am a Mormon and a conservative, while I have my beliefs I expect you to have yours that completely conflict with mine, so what. You are still a human being and just as much as I do not like being told how I should think or act I know you do not either. Thankfully we live in a country that allows us to have those beliefs.

As for the government, no matter what party is in office it is basically a business. They spend money and charge us for services, we cannot get our panties in a twist every time they do something we do not like.

As for the forum, lets stop attacking each other and just get back to our Rovers.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Mudding

LOL, that was you? The guy that was talking about the desert crossing trip but had to take his rover in to the dealership to get the oil changed or something stupid like that? I'm the one that's crying? Who's the one still bitching and moaning about something I posted a year ago. I'd pay money to see you and those 31s try some of the trails we ride out here lol.

If you have a problem with me, here's an idea..stop posting in my threads c*cksucker. I'll be sure to not post in yours.

That's the problem with classless tools like you. You're always lying to put someone down. Obama, me, sloppyjoe, disco mike, whoever.

All the while, you've got no credibility here. None.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

"Everybody Love Everybody" Jackie Moon

Old 05-11-2009, 12:08 AM
TReK

So I'm lying? obama isn't supporting an effort to subsidize the purchase of gas guzzlers and send them to the scrap yard? You didn't take your rover to the dealership for routine maintenance? Classic liberal move, call into question your opponents credibility while providing no proof to back up your own claims.

BTW, the thing between me and disco mike was over comments I took to be condescending. Other members PM'd me to tell me I was in the right. I believe the comments were made before you were a forum member, so you don't even know what you're talking about.

(now here comes the liberal move where he calls me a racist or a ****)

Old 05-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Mudding

So I'm lying? obama isn't supporting an effort to subsidize the purchase of gas guzzlers and send them to the scrap yard? You didn't take your rover to the dealership for routine maintenance? Classic liberal move, call into question your opponents credibility while providing no proof to back up your own claims.

BTW, the thing between me and disco mike was over comments I took to be condescending. Other members PM'd me to tell me I was in the right. I believe the comments were made before you were a forum member, so you don't even know what you're talking about.

(now here comes the liberal move where he calls me a racist or a ****)

Anybody can go back and look at those threads and see you've Fox Newsed them twice now. (A new diff, timing cover and axle seal are hardly routine) This kind of crap is why you've lost and why people in your party tried to tell you, you are making them look bad. You are that ousted group that still thinks they can slag and slander to win.

Your kind will never scrape up the IQ to realize this left vs. right thing is bull****.

So have fun in dookie sandwich land retard, you're going to be there for a while!

Quick Reply: obama wants your rover!...in the scrapheap