Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ProShaft Front Drive Shaft

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 06:17 AM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to clarify that as of October/November 2012, yes Justin is the owner of proshaft. I'm not disputing that at all or his products. I am not claiming my product is superior or you shouldn't purchase a proshaft propshaft, like I stated earlier...same parts I use from same supplier, the only difference is at dynamic driveline we build ours ourself.

Old 08-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So your company was founded in 2010, but yet you've sold as many, if not more, Land Rover driveshafts than Tom Woods? Are you suppling them to vendors who are re-selling them? Yet, never has there been any mention on the other Land Rover forums, by you, of your company or your employee's that you manufacture a product that replaces a well known short coming of the Land Rover driveline.

Just gotta question all the bullish!t that has been posted about this crap...

Old 08-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 225 Likes on 194 Posts

Shenanigans!!!!
I'M the REAL owner of Dynamic Pro Proshaft LLC Inc. You guys are all bastards that stabbed me in the back. PM me for where to send your money.

Old 08-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Overlanding

Yes it was opened october 2010...I have never questioned how many driveshafts Tom woods has sold...I'm sure it's in the 10's of thousands....I never once stated we've sold as many or more than him. As far as the exact number of driveshafts we have sold...i dont know. Yes you are correct about the mentioning of us on any forum....as of now there is only myself and one other person working in my shop. We are not active members of any forums. I just joined this one last week. We are a full service driveline shop...we are not a supplier...we build what we sell...we buy our parts from several different suppliers and put them together with machinery in our shop. The Internet is a wonderful thing, just like Justin maier is the owner of proshaft llc you can google dynamic driveline llc and I'm sure with enough research the owners name will be listed somewhere. You are more than welcome to call us at 501-945-9090, we are open Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm, closed on major holidays.

Old 08-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
Received 82 Likes on 79 Posts

One approach to clear the air would be to post pix of you place, doesn't matter how big or small, as long as clean and professional. Post pix of your LLC paperwork from the state, business lisc., etc. These are all public documents that anyone could see if they came to your place of business. Problem with the forums is that most people can't come by your shop. Don't know if you have a web page, it would be a good idea.

I tell every new member with a D2 that their front oem propshaft needs to be dealt with. It is not something to do on the patio slab with two hammers.

I believe that working professionals that participate in forums bring more work to their shops and keep their own skills a little sharper. We have a number on here.

Old 09-01-2013, 01:49 AM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Savannah Buzz
One approach to clear the air would be to post pix of you place, doesn't matter how big or small, as long as clean and professional. Post pix of your LLC paperwork from the state, business lisc., etc. These are all public documents that anyone could see if they came to your place of business. Problem with the forums is that most people can't come by your shop. Don't know if you have a web page, it would be a good idea.

I tell every new member with a D2 that their front oem propshaft needs to be dealt with. It is not something to do on the patio slab with two hammers.

I believe that working professionals that participate in forums bring more work to their shops and keep their own skills a little sharper. We have a number on here.

Well said Buzz. We take the issue regarding the D2 front driveshafts VERY seriously here and in the LR community, its bad enough LR/BMW/FORD threw in a non-serviceable driveshaft in the first place, we just want an affordable upgrade front driveshaft thats fully serviceable and wont blow out on us and cause a fatal accident!

Please get your business together and more organized. TRUST is a key factor when choosing the right seller for which to buy these driveshafts, so theres nothing worse then having second doubts about your choice after youve already installed the shaft in your truck - all because a bunch of fraud artist making up false claims and ****. Pics of your business is a reasonable request and would help clear this mess up ALOT! It goes back quick a ways......

Old 09-01-2013, 06:57 AM
Baja
Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Savannah Buzz
One approach to clear the air would be to post pix of you place, doesn't matter how big or small, as long as clean and professional. Post pix of your LLC paperwork from the state, business lisc., etc.
They are on facebook (with a number of photos). A quick google turned them up.
One B2B site lists Justin as one of the owners, but others don't so I'm assuming it's an old listing.

Last edited by antichrist; 09-01-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator
Received 82 Likes on 79 Posts

Facebook, craigs list, and many similar sites are blocked by some corporate IT departments in a vain attempt to improve productivity. But ya'll are right, they would have plenty of business just from Land Rover D2 owners; and far more people visit this site than actually post. Of course they most likely have other vehicles that work is produced for.

Old 09-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dynamicdriveline
Yes it was opened october 2010...I have never questioned how many driveshafts Tom woods has sold...I'm sure it's in the 10's of thousands....I never once stated we've sold as many or more than him. As far as the exact number of driveshafts we have sold...i dont know. Yes you are correct about the mentioning of us on any forum....as of now there is only myself and one other person working in my shop. We are not active members of any forums. I just joined this one last week. We are a full service driveline shop...we are not a supplier...we build what we sell...we buy our parts from several different suppliers and put them together with machinery in our shop. The Internet is a wonderful thing, just like Justin maier is the owner of proshaft llc you can google dynamic driveline llc and I'm sure with enough research the owners name will be listed somewhere. You are more than welcome to call us at 501-945-9090, we are open Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm, closed on major holidays.
So you didn't say this:
"we have sold hundreds of landrover shafts to people all over the world..."

Your trying to do damage control, so start by cutting the BS. Good luck...

Old 09-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Overlanding

Yes I did say that because we have. No where in any of my post did I mention my sales comparible to Tom woods or that my product is more superior than tom woods. If you re-read my post I mentioned I'm sure tom woods has sold in the 10's of thousands of driveshafts. My post mentioned 100's. I am limited to to what I have access to on my phone. My shop opens up tuesday, due to the holiday weekend. When I am at my shop, I will sit at my computer and post pics of business license, articles of incorporation etc. When Justin was still with us he did most all shipping, and I'm sure If he is asked about this and he answers honestly he can verify that.

Quick Reply: ProShaft Front Drive Shaft