Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry, off topic thread: guns

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Disco Fuego's right - I'm going back to my truck!

Last edited by Night Train; 05-07-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Rock Crawling

I am sorry for starting this thread that was supposed to get a few simple answers, NOT to become a political discussion. I even pointed that out. This is a LR forum where we can talk freely and express our likes and dislikes, get answers to our questions and share experiences. I think we have reached the end of this thread. My questions were answered in many ways and I thank you ALL for that.

OVER AND OUT!

Old 05-07-2009, 10:43 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Suede
Nods in agreement. but to be fair, these folks are in the EXACT same type of denial that the folks who cried "Everything was Bush's fault" before them. I listened to 8 years of folks in denial say "Those hill billies are really the minority and it's just that enough of the majority didn't vote". As a person who travels ALL areas of this country extensively, i can say without a doubt, that simply is NOT the case. This country is pretty evenly split at the moment. It's about 20% devout right wingers, and 20 % devout left wingers, and a 60% majority who don't see the world primarily through the lens of the dogma trying to be shoved down their throat by political parties. But what both the hardcore left and right wingers have in common is the complete denial they are in about the fact that the MAJORITY of folks are NOT as brainwashed as they choose to be. MOST folks just could give a **** about being led around by the nose by political lobbies. Bush and Obama are 85% the same and 15% different. The same could be said of all politicians. Unfortunately some have sipped so much of the kooaid on both sides of the aisle that they can't see something that is as clearly simple as this. Their politicians ffs....
That's the real deal right there.

None of our problems are going to end until we END lobbying, enact term limits on the house and senate and get some serious campaign finance reform.

The problem isn't the left or the right, it's that corporations own the pigs on both sides of the isle.

Old 05-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by Night Train
Disco Fuego's right - I'm going back to my truck!
I wish I would have hit QUOTE before you edited it.

YES I do think you are a racist because you use the name Hussein for Obama. It's telling that you won't stand up and admit what you are doing.

You are using the name Hussein in an attempt to slight the man based on the connotations the name has based on, AT THE LEAST, it's connection with Saddam and at the worst it's connection to the Muslim world. Since there's a 50/50 on that, and knowing your past posting history, I'm going to have to assume it's both of them.

Classy.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:26 AM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rrhyne
I wish I would have hit QUOTE before you edited it.

YES I do think you are a racist because you use the name Hussein for Obama. It's telling that you won't stand up and admit what you are doing.

You are using the name Hussein in an attempt to slight the man based on the connotations the name has based on, AT THE LEAST, it's connection with Saddam and at the worst it's connection to the Muslim world. Since there's a 50/50 on that, and knowing your past posting history, I'm going to have to assume it's both of them.

Classy.

he did pull the edit move didnt he?

Old 05-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Recovery Vehicle

i dont care about politics or who is coming to supposedly take my guns away or trying to buy my gas sucking rover or whatever...

i keep a loaded gun in my rover...
at all times..

thats just how roll...

Old 05-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Rock Crawling

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
he did pull the edit move didnt he?
Because I decided to move on. However, apparently some don't want me to. They would prefer I stay and talk about... This is a free country and if I want to say Hussein I will and nothing you can do or say or type will stop me. My intent is to prove a point only - so get over yourself.

Hussein Hussein Hussein - I'm bored already

Clear your heads boys - because the name, color of skin, or gender do not matter. How can I say this mmm

Air Force One does not fly around the world transporting Hussein Obamy

Air Force One Transports the President of The United States of America - Got it!

The draw back is the person filling that position "now" is a FXXX UP!

This is my last look/post on this thread.

As I said I'm going back to my truck

Old 05-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Mudding

that's why all rover people's should just be transcendentalists and live out of their rovers in the middle of the woods.

that's my plan anyways

Old 05-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by jeffrudy
that's why all rover people's should just be transcendentalists and live out of their rovers in the middle of the woods.

that's my plan anyways
+1

i could hook both of mine together and have a double wide rover house...

Old 05-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Mudding

yups winch one up in a tree and make a rover tree house.

Quick Reply: Sorry, off topic thread: guns