Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

whats your occupation?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Winching
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: whats your occupation?

We haven't forgotten about you men! While I was flying these last few days, I watched many family tore apart as a soldiers left their families.

You guys have sworn to fight our enemies foreign and domestic, and for that we are all thankful.

Thank you.

Pat

Old 01-09-2009, 11:03 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: sloppyjoe

well since i dont believe in god i believe in dog. see i just swap the letters around. and i have a dog so it all works out
You must be a dyslexic atheist.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:24 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I seem to be the only one here so far. I am a Sales Manager for Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse. Been working in retail for almost 15 years now. Some days you hate it and some days you love it. No two days are ever the same.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Mudding

Hi Mwindth,

As far as I know, hospitals here in the Philippines don't use speech recognition technology. Not yet.
Most of the official readings done by the Radiology Consultants are dictated to Radiology residents who writes them down for typing.
Few American-trained readers that I know use Dictaphones for transcription.
We will get there sooner or later.

Discorom

I'm a marketing director for a medical data management, transcription editing and technology services company for large hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country and help physicians like DiscoRom become more efficient...and since I'm wearing my salesman hat today, what hospital or group do you read for DiscoRom and do you use speech recognition?

I basically talk with CFOs, medical record directors and revenue cycle management directors all day long explaining how we can reduce cost while increasing over-all satisfaction by using advanced speech recognition technology and labor services...Here is my elevator pitch:

Superior Global is a national provider of medical data management, transcription editing and advanced speech recognition technology for hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country and are a preferred provider with the
group purchasing organizations, Broadlane and HPG. We have successfully provided medical data management and technology services for several years for both HIM and Radiology with several healthcare systems including HCA, Baylor, Advocate, Trinity, Memorial Hermann, Peace Health, UMass, William Beaumont and Intermountain just to name a few. We are the largest speech recognition editing company in the country employ over 800 transcriptionists, editors and information technology engineers.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Drifting

Hello, I'm Dr. Christian Troy and I'm a plastic surgeon...okay that was my lame Nip / Tuck comment for the night. I'm a environmental health & safety guy here in California. I work for a Window & Door company now, the San Diego Airport prior to that.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:36 AM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: AK Rover

ORIGINAL: sloppyjoe

well since i dont believe in god i believe in dog. see i just swap the letters around. and i have a dog so it all works out
You must be a dyslexic atheist.

i dont think so

Old 01-10-2009, 12:03 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Intern at a commercial real estate office.

It pays.... well...nothing.

But im also a soccer ref! Thats my weekend income.

Old 01-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Overlanding

Photographer here!Name:  camera-emoticon.gif
Views: 50
Size:  3.9 KB

Old 01-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Winching
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: DiscoRom

Hi Mwindth,

As far as I know, hospitals here in the Philippines don't use speech recognition technology. Not yet.
Most of the official readings done by the Radiology Consultants are dictated to Radiology residents who writes them down for typing.
Few American-trained readers that I know use Dictaphones for transcription.
We will get there sooner or later.

Discorom

I'm a marketing director for a medical data management, transcription editing and technology services company for large hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country and help physicians like DiscoRom become more efficient...and since I'm wearing my salesman hat today, what hospital or group do you read for DiscoRom and do you use speech recognition?

I basically talk with CFOs, medical record directors and revenue cycle management directors all day long explaining how we can reduce cost while increasing over-all satisfaction by using advanced speech recognition technology and labor services...Here is my elevator pitch:

Superior Global is a national provider of medical data management, transcription editing and advanced speech recognition technology for hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country and are a preferred provider with the
group purchasing organizations, Broadlane and HPG. We have successfully provided medical data management and technology services for several years for both HIM and Radiology with several healthcare systems including HCA, Baylor, Advocate, Trinity, Memorial Hermann, Peace Health, UMass, William Beaumont and Intermountain just to name a few. We are the largest speech recognition editing company in the country employ over 800 transcriptionists, editors and information technology engineers.
DiscoRom,

Cool, I didn't realize you were in the Philippines...maybe I need to take a vacation, oops, I mean business trip (wink-wink) to the Philippines; no competition is nice! The trend here in the US is to use front-end speech recognition with the Radiologists self-editing. Dictaphone has an excellent speech recognition platform for RAD called PowerScribe; we of course lead the US in providing editing services on that platform.

On another note...since we are on the LR thread...do you have many trails in the Philippines? I assume it is mostly jungle outside of the major cities?

Old 01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i am Keiser Sosei

Quick Reply: whats your occupation?