Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can I buy the third row seats?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:25 AM
KBW
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Made 40 bucks using my Discovery today :)

j;j;j

Old 03-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscoDef
THANK YOU AVKING!

Don't take D2 advice from somebody that drives a D1! They look similar on the outside and that's about where that similarities stop. I'm probably selling my third rows because my dogs and my gear don't need and extra place to sit. I may keep one though, because they are bad a@@! Just about as plush as my front seats, comfortable, adjustable with cup holders, and they DO fit an adult just fine. i've riden in them and i'm 5' 10', with leg room and proper seat belts. anyone you buy them from will most likely swap you the header peice with the head rests for yours so there will be no cutting for you and no empty holes for them. common sense. the rest of the mounting gear is already in your truck, like avking said, you will have to cut your carpet to expose the insets already in your floorboard. thats about it. mine are like new and gray with tan head rests and header. you can e-mail me if you have any ?'s
So how long did it take you to install your rear seats? So far all I have heard about is removing them....Never heard of anyone installing them before. If you go back a bit, you will find many posts by DiscoMike stating what I already posted. That you have to mount the tie downs for the base of the seat. It is not as simple as swapping the seats in a D1. That was all that was posted by the previous posters, and I pointed out that the floor would have to be modified. It does. Oh, and PS, I have a D2 as well.....I can see.