Forum Help & Suggestion Center This section is NOT for vehicle technical questions. This section is for problems or suggestions for the forum itself.

guys, it clearly states not to post Technical Q's here !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default guys, it clearly states not to post Technical Q's here !!

common, be attentive...

anyway, I have a suggestion for the Forum - we must have a thorough write-up on all the specs and technical data of all current LR & RR models. and make it into a sticky, at the top of the General section, in some thread...
many newcomers, or new owners want to know detailed specs, and cannot find them with ease on the internet or even from dealer brochures...

mods/admins, if you dont mind, i can do it. just let me know please. then, if you approve, you can make it into a 'sticky'

also, moderators should pay closer attention to peoples' posts... often posts are misplaced, like an off-topic post will appear in Engine discussion, or a better example is how currently, there is a "BMW 7" discussion in "Range Rover" section...
on other forums, mods instantly move new posts to a proper section if they are misplaced. it gives the site better appearance and makes it more interesting for users...

thats just my two cents

Last edited by S6devil; 04-11-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe the mods have outside lives and are not on here 24/7? I am a mod on a diecast board and cannot be checking it while I am here learning all anout my Disco.

Compared to a lot of boards I think the mods here do a great job.

And a listing of specs would be wonderful.