Can't connect the iPhone 5s - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Freelander Talk about the Land Rover Freelander within.

Old 12-24-2016, 09:55 AM

Default Can't connect the iPhone 5s

Hi guys, I'm new here.. just bought a Freelander 2 from 2012. I can't connect the iPhone 5s via Bluetooth. My radio should be the premium one ( cd at the very top and big number keyboard in the bottom ) I turned the bt on, on my phone but nothing appears... when I click the phone icon on my radio nothing changes... I don't have the phone button on the steering wheel, is it possible that the Bluetooth feature is not available even if I have the latest radio with a phone button on it? BTW the Land Rover dealer told me the car was featured with BT..thank you guys for your time!

marry Christmas!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted, a piece of the wire harness to connect to my road speed transducer disco-montana Private 'Wanted' Classifieds 0 02-01-2011 12:14 PM
Testbook T4 does not connect to ABS robson Discovery II 1 12-28-2010 08:25 AM
Thule feet to connect 2000 Discovery roof rails. pvenuti Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds 0 04-17-2010 05:20 PM
How to connect air lines on new Air Springs rich Range Rover 4 03-07-2010 02:52 PM
How to connect ipod to 03 rr Aj6543 Range Rover 4 12-09-2009 07:56 PM