General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

03-09 Range Rover Air Springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03-09 Range Rover Air Springs

so by now all you LM rover owners have encounterd a front air spring leak at some time. Im looking for a company that actually makes the bellows/bags themselfs. getting kinda tierd of waiting 5 to 6 days to get a rebuilt air strut from arnott industries for about 410 shipped with the hundred dollar core they supposedly give you back but thats bs cause ive never gotten anything back yet. i know they sell a heavy duty bag for a hundred bucks more. makes no sense since im doing more work now ... these air bags are super easy to replace on the struts themselfs and just cant find a company that makes these things so i can start rebuilding them myself instead of having to wait all this time and most of the time they still leak due to the seals not being put on correctly at arnott wich causes me time/money .

Old 11-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I bet Arnott could tell you..
Not sure you're gonna find what you want, but if I was looking I'd be going to the OE supplier.
I believe its Delphi.
A google search pulled up this link
Delphi Air Modules
Other than that, I would recommend selling new units and save yourself the hassle.
Fix it Right the First Time

Old 11-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Drifting

Arnoitt is the way to go if you just want to replace the bellow. I wouldn't suggest converting to coil since its only a bag problem....wait untill all the other components fail...ouch like mine first leakiy bags then a few years later a blow out on the rear bag and the whole compressor went...thats wen I converted.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Mudding

I contacted delphi they said they cant sell me anything they have a contract through landrover. Arnott well im trying to cut them out continental makes their stuff im waiting to hear back from them. Ive fixed plenty of arnotts bags. Infact I was the one they would come to and buy used springs off of. Just tierd of waiting for them in the mail.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Mudding

Oh and new units are too expensive.